Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EVENTO CLUBE DO DESAFIANTE

Joel

Olá. Gostaria de uma posição dos administradores sobre os problemas que está acontecendo no evento clube do desafiante na fase 2. Está vindo apenas 5 bases adversarias depois do pareamento. Como vou disputar as primeiras colocações desse jeito? Já é a terceira vez que acontece esse problema, sempre faço a reclamação pelo jogo, mas de nada adianta. Nunca respondem seu ticket. Acho uma falta de respeito, a gente passa praticamente um dia dedicado pra melhorar a base na fase 1 e depois acontece isso. Por favor me deem uma resposta sobre isso. Tenho os print se precisarem.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Joel, my sincere apologies. This is a known issue and our team is working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Joel , a quick update for you. Our team has (hopefully) found the source of this issue and we are integrating a fix soon that should solve it! Please keep your game updated to enjoy the best experience.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Another unfortunate update for you @Joel . Something went wrong with our build process this morning, so we were unable to include the Challenger's Club fix. I'll comment here again when it has been added to the game. My apologies that it was unable to make it in today :(