Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone is leaving the game went to much pay2win lost too much ressources etc..

yazmo

yes , first of all the game is become something like you have to spend youre whole life to retain your resources, everyone start leaving and get bored, bcuz you never keep your resources and get attack like 20 time a day, everyone as a life no one will spend several hours on a **** phone and play, right now again we lost our 10 member in our cartel, some say game keep lagging which is my case, freezing some other say the just dont have the time the game require to keep moving forward, pay2 win is an absolute **** bcuz its became so apparent how the **** on earth its so hard to recruit ppl, DEV never listen out suggestion not even reply when we are specificly talking to them.
I see this dying rapidly, you had something but you were so greddy that you will lost eventually lost everything mark my word

yet i know some have of money and dont care, but what gonna happen if they have no one fighting them in return? is this fun fighting went half of your team is not actif if not even more, i dont play this to play again AI what the point!

you make youre money, but as for today, its over for me you wont get a single dime

for the new guys, you need to know what your getting into, a good great but a dying one.

[<[cr420]>]

yes , first of all the game is become something like you have to spend youre whole life to retain your resources, everyone start leaving and get bored, bcuz you never keep your resources and get attack like 20 time a day, everyone as a life no one will spend several hours on a **** phone and play, right now again we lost our 10 member in our cartel, some say game keep lagging which is my case, freezing some other say the just dont have the time the game require to keep moving forward, pay2 win is an absolute **** bcuz its became so apparent how the **** on earth its so hard to recruit ppl, DEV never listen out suggestion not even reply when we are specificly talking to them.
I see this dying rapidly, you had something but you were so greddy that you will lost eventually lost everything mark my word

yet i know some have of money and dont care, but what gonna happen if they have no one fighting them in return? is this fun fighting went half of your team is not actif if not even more, i dont play this to play again AI what the point!

you make youre money, but as for today, its over for me you wont get a single dime

for the new guys, you need to know what your getting into, a good great but a dying one.
Ban hammer to all exploiters the game is great again and spending still going strong