Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Excessive marketing done by ftx

fahdi1985

Recently i have noticed that ftx is advertising narocs in each and every app. Whenever i download some app a narcos ad comes in infornt. Maybe the paying players who have left the game have cause a huge dent in the earnings of ftx.
Whatever the case if ftx had listened their players in the first place this may never had happened.
Screenshot_2017-09-26-10-42-38.jpeg
Screenshot_2017-09-24-10-52-23.jpeg

Huanito

Recently i have noticed that ftx is advertising narocs in each and every app. Whenever i download some app a narcos ad comes in infornt. Maybe the paying players who have left the game have cause a huge dent in the earnings of ftx.
Whatever the case if ftx had listened their players in the first place this may never had happened. View attachment 1266 View attachment 1267
It means one thing .....they made a sh*t load of money on our account so they can pop now in every app they want .

Revilo

I always have to smile when I choose to watch an ingame ad to increase my reward and then a Narcos ad comes up ... an ad for the game I'm playing in that very moment - marketing excellence! :D