Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exclusive access for Vip players.

fahdi1985

Okay so one of my cartel members shared this screenshot of the response he got from narocs team. he had some issue with the last update and sent an email to the devs and he got this reply. he is a big spender like a really big spender. he destroys 5 levels guys above him without deploying any troops.
So if you spend like **** on this game you are honored with the titile "VIP PLAYER". The main perk for being a vip player is that you will get exclusive access to that section of forums in which they will discuss on how to improve the game. really? seriously ftx? so what are the other guys on the forums are doing? eating donuts?
i think the other members like me who are suggesting changes should pack up their bags and leave the forums as ftx will not listen to you because you are not a "VIP PLAYER" Gosh! i am so surprised which this email.
it means i am wasting my time since april while trying to give my feedback to improve this game.
so that's why our suggestions/feedback about the finca health,cartel boat,mis matching of players are still on the table because they are not approved by our Honorable VIP players. and why would they approve it in the first place? they are ones enjoying the most out of it. they spend huge fortunes on this game and have the ability to destroy any finca with 4 clicks.
i dont know what else to say but this is the world for the rich and elite. even in a game if you are not rich you shouldn't poke your head in it. smfh
IMG-20170624-WA0002.jpg

Maniakbn96

Okay so one of my cartel members shared this screenshot of the response he got from narocs team. he had some issue with the last update and sent an email to the devs and he got this reply. he is a big spender like a really big spender. he destroys 5 levels guys above him without deploying any troops.
So if you spend like **** on this game you are honored with the titile "VIP PLAYER". The main perk for being a vip player is that you will get exclusive access to that section of forums in which they will discuss on how to improve the game. really? seriously ftx? so what are the other guys on the forums are doing? eating donuts?
i think the other members like me who are suggesting changes should pack up their bags and leave the forums as ftx will not listen to you because you are not a "VIP PLAYER" Gosh! i am so surprised which this email.
it means i am wasting my time since april while trying to give my feedback to improve this game.
so that's why our suggestions/feedback about the finca health,cartel boat,mis matching of players are still on the table because they are not approved by our Honorable VIP players. and why would they approve it in the first place? they are ones enjoying the most out of it. they spend huge fortunes on this game and have the ability to destroy any finca with 4 clicks.
i dont know what else to say but this is the world for the rich and elite. even in a game if you are not rich you shouldn't poke your head in it. smfh View attachment 899
In that forum are the 80 percent the same suggestions then here...
the suggestions are mostly done some days or weeks before the are done here also...
But you can stay cool... also nothing happens :)

GHI1968

As a 'VIP' Player who was invited to join the 'exclusive' part of the forum I can tell you that FTX take no more notice of us than they do of anyone else :confused:

Maniakbn96

Her just a prove... we described it completely and completly detailed... but to much to post...
Just look at the date I posted
IMG_4858.JPG

Maniakbn96

I could post several screens about

-War matchmaking
-Bugs
-Give capos the right to opt out members

Etc.

fahdi1985

LOL so you guys are the same like us. i take it all back my fallen comrades.maybe ftx should wake up now for crying out loud!

GHI1968

I screenshot any announcements etc in the VIP forum and share them on our whatsapp group for all our members who want to join it. I have asked our members for ideas and criticism to put to FTX through the forum too.

Also got one of my right hands into the VIP forum simply by asking if they would invite him too so its not a matter of pay and you can join it.

Maybe more capo's and members should share info with their cartels but to be honest FTX don't take any notice and lost track of when I last saw Chase around.

Julio

I was invited to join. Gave them my information. No response (and i am a VIP...)

GHI1968

Try them again Julio. Took 2 or 3 attempts before I got a confirmation email back from them and know someone else who had the same problem.

Juan Crashy

I was invited to join. Gave them my information. No response (and i am a VIP...)
Yer same, gave them my info and they said they would add me soon.... That was 4 weeks ago. I guess they haven't got around to it yet cause they are to busy fixing the game.... Bahahahahahahahaha!

LAGRIMA

i dont know what else to say but this is the world for the rich and elite. even in a game if you are not rich you shouldn't poke your head in it. smfh View attachment 899
they send me the same massage they ask me for my name to make me a vip member cause i spend a lot of money in the game