Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Extra sicario glitch

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hi,

So we've had the extra sicarios for a few days, and it turns out to be a glitch.

The thing is, I realized it was actually a lot more fun and balanced this way. So I want it back! And for fincas level 22 too.

A lots of new attack options have been released lately, and the game isn't balanced anymore because it is easy to take down any base your level (and up actually), with many different team combinations. For the game to be more interesting, it should be really hard to take down the bases that have good layouts and good sicarios. Adding one or more defensive sics would add to the challenge and force players to get more creative. Ad also it is a more efficient answer to the no deploy thing than Forta and Miguel.

Just my 2 cents.

zecke2

I totally agree .
I hope that they then realize that they can still make enough money.
But the first thing they need to do is ........ turn on the brain ;)

BenOG

Administrator
It is true that the 2 Sicario addition was a bug. We have pushed a fix in a recent update. In light of this bug, there has been positive and negative feedback regarding the extra Sicarios added. We have sorted through this feedback and have collected ideas from both sides. In the near future, an update will add new levels to your Finca and will likely add new Sicario slots.

Vinnie Di Maggio

In the near future, an update will add new levels to your Finca and will likely add new Sicario slots.
This won't change anything to the fact that the game is imbalanced. It is easy to have a ridiculous offensive power. I can no deploy anyone on my map, and I can beat most of the opponents in wars that are up to 14 levels above me. While this may be satisfying to someone's ego, I find it a little bit boring. Besides, there isn't enough defensive power available. If you want to be immune to no deploy attacks, you have to dedicate at least 6 talent slots to anti air strikes talents, which leaves very little space to efficient health and damage talents. One or more sicario slots were a very good response to that.

CRABNUTZ

Absolutely right. Adding 2 sicarios to the current game created much more balance between winning and losing. However, it did put a big hampering on fire bomb squads and their ability to even be a marginal choice for a traditional deploy attack.

Perhaps that's not one dimensional or out of balance, though. Perhaps the best layouts and most formidable bases should require a solid freeze team and proper execution to be bested!

What's clear for all of us, is that if we're going to eventually get those sicarios back, but they're packaged with new Finca levels and other upgrades, that will greatly diminish the balancing received from these extra sics.

Ralph Kramden

Absolutely right. Adding 2 sicarios to the current game created much more balance between winning and losing. However, it did put a big hampering on fire bomb squads and their ability to even be a marginal choice for a traditional deploy attack.

Perhaps that's not one dimensional or out of balance, though. Perhaps the best layouts and most formidable bases should require a solid freeze team and proper execution to be bested!

What's clear for all of us, is that if we're going to eventually get those sicarios back, but they're packaged with new Finca levels and other upgrades, that will greatly diminish the balancing received from these extra sics.
I agree with everything said in Vinnie and Crabs comments. But its obvious that ftx has no plans at all to ever stop firebombing fincas so maybe they should come up with a new scoring system fot wars. How about configuring total damage points into final score in war? Maybe the cartel that totals the most damage points during war gets a 10 point bonus? This would force ppl to try and destroy total bases instead of just destroying the finca. Only my opinion

Slik

Firebomb Finca debuff is available to stop no Deploy. It works pretty good at my level but I still get ND’d periodically. The recent issue has never been missiles or firebombs but BBE. If someone has 4x level 5 bbe then they definitely have the upper hand whether they apply them to Firebomb sicarios or Flash/Energy sicarios.
Yes, you can get extra energy to Firebomb the same way you get extra energy to Flashbang.
Cluster bases and flash/energy squads are boring in my opinion but they are apart of the game just like other Squad types. I prefer the strategy of firebombing key defense buildings and planning my Deployment path but to each their own.
If you choose to no deploy and can ND everyone then good for you. I certainly can’t. I deploy 3x in War ...gotta get some use out of all these sicarios. Lol

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

I agree with everything said in Vinnie and Crabs comments. But its obvious that ftx has no plans at all to ever stop firebombing fincas so maybe they should come up with a new scoring system fot wars. How about configuring total damage points into final score in war? Maybe the cartel that totals the most damage points during war gets a 10 point bonus? This would force ppl to try and destroy total bases instead of just destroying the finca. Only my opinion
I like where your head is at, but a cartel with many healthy bases would actually be at a disadvantage to a cartel with only average bases or so. Perhaps an extra 1/4 point for every attack that does at least 50% damage or more to the enemy would be more ideal?