Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Few suggestions...

rv_777

Hello @Chase - FTX Games,
Thanks for the recent upgrade- team dev.
It really brought some interest back into the play. Finally players need to scratch their heads to get some strategies to attack other players. Miguel and finca level 23 upgrades are the good moves.
Flash flash flash - fb fb..... That was boring -.

But as level 23 finca and extra sicario in defense is available now, the base layout of players became very very important part while attacking the bases.
So I have few suggestions regarding the recent upgrade. If you are reading this post then please consider it if possible.

1. As all the players on our map have different base layouts and defense strategies, it's impossible to attack them with a single squad.
So i think there has to be the option to "select squad to attack the player bases on our map." Just like the war attacks. So that we can scout a base and select the suitable squad to attack right away.
It will save alot of time. And it's convenient too. It very irritating to scout and go back on home to select different sics to attack.

2. The sicarios hangout section need to improve. In my opinion, there has to be the "option to preselect the frequently used squads". So that we select the required squad directly. Because scrolling hundreds of sicarios to find the one required is too irritating.
Or the same sicario can be stacked or grouped on a single place. So that if we need a certain sicario then we can select that from the stacked same sicarios. I mean if we like to find a scorpion then we can find him from stacked many scorpions. It can also minimise the need to scrolling all the sics.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jody

Very nice suggestions! they have been mentioned in the past though but worth giving them voice once again!..

And the revenge list should be a little bit more player/user friendly and less frustrating every time you check or attack an opponent you need to scroll the whole thing again.

Thamer

We definitely need those suggestions, it would make the gameplay way more convenient.

Because scrolling hundreds of sicarios to find the one required is too irritating.
It's really irritating when you are scrolling in search of a sicario further back and accidentally hit a different one then you have to start scrolling again. :confused:

Bogan

Yes making the revenge list more user friendly is something I’m dying for. Also the saving different squads is a great idea aswell.

Also we need a feature to overthrow MIA capos. So many cartels have fell apart after capos stop playing without swapping in an active player. Been battling away for 18 months without an active capo at cartel de oz, even tracked him down over Facebook and he says he’ll jump on and fix it but then made some excuse that he couldn’t load up his account (I don’t think he even tried) so I sent him step by step as his Facebook account is linked to his game account but he just ignores any messages now (reads them but doesn’t reply). Hopefully @Chase - FTX Games can talk to the team again about fixing this situation, not only for my cartel but many cartels that are in the same situation.

Last edited:

Dezzolution

Hello @Chase - FTX Games,
Thanks for the recent upgrade- team dev.
It really brought some interest back into the play. Finally players need to scratch their heads to get some strategies to attack other players. Miguel and finca level 23 upgrades are the good moves.
Flash flash flash - fb fb..... That was boring -.

But as level 23 finca and extra sicario in defense is available now, the base layout of players became very very important part while attacking the bases.
So I have few suggestions regarding the recent upgrade. If you are reading this post then please consider it if possible.

1. As all the players on our map have different base layouts and defense strategies, it's impossible to attack them with a single squad.
So i think there has to be the option to "select squad to attack the player bases on our map." Just like the war attacks. So that we can scout a base and select the suitable squad to attack right away.
It will save alot of time. And it's convenient too. It very irritating to scout and go back on home to select different sics to attack.

2. The sicarios hangout section need to improve. In my opinion, there has to be the "option to preselect the frequently used squads". So that we select the required squad directly. Because scrolling hundreds of sicarios to find the one required is too irritating.
Or the same sicario can be stacked or grouped on a single place. So that if we need a certain sicario then we can select that from the stacked same sicarios. I mean if we like to find a scorpion then we can find him from stacked many scorpions. It can also minimise the need to scrolling all the sics.

Thank you.
The constant scrolling is a PITA for me too. Awesome suggestion about the pre-select.

Del

Some sort of online indicator is long overdue and should be a priority to be looked at in my op.nothing worse than scrolling revenge attacks or bases on you're map........scouting the base.......pick you're sics and squads.......then get hit with the player online msg:(get that 3 or 4 times in a row and you feel like flinging you're phone off the wallo_O

ELpatron50

The constant scrolling is a PITA for me too. Awesome suggestion about the pre-select.
Preselected / Auto-Clicker sort of Meta gets tedious every time.
What i am suggesting is a matchmaking Utopia where players
get to enjoy chill at the same time have fun.

Shank

Come up with a way for FTX to drain money from your wallet, and then maybe they will implement it.

They've proven time and time again, they have absolutely 0 interest in the players, just the money they can get from them.

rv_777

Come up with a way for FTX to drain money from your wallet, and then maybe they will implement it.

They've proven time and time again, they have absolutely 0 interest in the players, just the money they can get from them.
@Chase - FTX Games
Great time to do something really helpful for players.

Kayzer

Why not change the name of the game in the first place from Narcos to Idle Miner 2.0 only because there’s one idle miner already! We suppose to be droug loards like the sicários we have on your fincas were in real life, instead we are gold miners!! The labs we have in your fincas and the product they produce should be the most important resource in this game and it’s completely the opposite! In fact the most intelligent players only have one lab and not a single product werehouse built! A lot a things in this game should change but I honestly don’t believe they will! If the most basic thing in this game that it’s us becoming drugs loards it’s already wrong from the start way do u think the rest it’s gonna change?!?! @Chase - FTX Games