Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca 23

Neon234

Good Update! Though it's late.

- One nerve
- One Brute canon
- One extra Defense sic
- One additional level for all defenses.

@Chase - FTX Games
Please confirm if these are available in the finca 23 upgrade!

- Bunker
- New map locations
- New Resource centers.

As Tocher 9 already needs 14M cash, Torcher 10 must be needing 15M cash and Torcher 11 16M!

So how can we do this upgrade, as the max cash storage is 3M * 4 +20% From cartel. I.e 14.4M and 1.2M from Bunker with total 15.6M storage only?

Note - As of now, I didn't find the possibility of upgrading bunker and storages after finca 22!

I liked squad 23 which gives +39 space by default and now almost all cartels can enjoy 3 torchers per squad and 10 feugos per squad!

Last edited:

ElCapiton

Good Update! Though it's late.

- One nerve
- One Brute canon
- One extra Defense sic
- One additional level for all defenses.

@Chase - FTX Games
Please confirm if these are available in the finca 23 upgrade!

- Bunker
- New map locations
- New Resource centers.

As Tocher 9 already needs 14M cash, Torcher 10 must be needing 15M cash!

So how can we do this upgrade, as the max cash storage is 3M * 4 +20% From cartel. I.e 14.4M storage only?

Note - As of now, I didn't find the possibility of upgrading bunker and storages after finca 22!

I liked squad 23 which gives +39 space by default and now almost all cartels can enjoy 3 torchers per squad and 10 feugos per squad!
Cash expansion within your cartels capo club will increase cash storage and all storage for that matter.