Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca Defense

Margarito

Hello everyone, first time posting but I've been checking out everyone's threads trying to find some answers to my problem.

I am trying to figure out how to increase my finca base defense. I have a level 22 finca, gd x5 (4 level 3, 1 level 4.) Sicarios are 2 sebastian, 2 butchers, 1 pacho... all over 50 in rank. My finca provides me with an extra 17000 in health. I thought it was initially based on level of cartel/strength of capo club etc. However I recently encountered a cartel we are going to war with and their finca health, mostly matching stats have higher finca health. Ranging from 44000k to 17000k. Any ideas how this is possible or how I can increase my defense.

Thank you, I hope this made sense.

hof

Superior fortification(in the Capos Club of the enemy cartel versus your own) as well as individuals(do you and do your enemies?) having superior fortification(prison) for winning champions league 3 weeks in a row.

Last edited: