Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca destroyed with no troops?

BillyBob

Banned
So I have to ask. What is the point of buying Smokey's and paying to increase them all to level 60 and maxing out their talents to help boost the piercing cannons and rocket launchers that are max level for a lvl 19 finca only to have players take down your Finca with missles????

Seems pointless at this point in buying further gold and sicarios if they are no longer needed?

When players can now kill a finca without even landing troops. Something is seriously wrong.

I agree ... although those players you talk about them are minority ... they are not the general ... Regardles i also think that when missiles / FB at max to destroyed the finca still required amount of damage to base it self ....

Serge

Well if it makes you feel any better, chase has confirmed that this is not meant to be the case, they did intend to make it so that to destroy the finca you have to atleast deploy, and its something they are looking at.

We just have to hope their solution is something rational like raising the health of the finca, and not nerfing any more stuff lol

BillyBob

Banned
Correct. It's actually a simple fix. Raise Finca health somewhat to offset the ability to just launch missiles and take it down. Its obvious they have to do something or everyone is just going to get max talented leveled Diego's and never have to land a troop.
That will result in nobody longer needing to buy gold to max their bought Smokey's and Butchers.
There won't be a need to build defense on a base.

Serge

Correct. It's actually a simple fix. Raise Finca health somewhat to offset the ability to just launch missiles and take it down. Its obvious they have to do something or everyone is just going to get max talented leveled Diego's and never have to land a troop.
That will result in nobody longer needing to buy gold to max their bought Smokey's and Butchers.
oh i agree with you bud lol, and weve been telling the devs that for months. its an extremely simple fix, they have just actively chosen to ignore it tbh, they couldve just given the finca an extra 100k health or so, instead of introducing an extra 2 levels

Julio

I would welcome an increase in finca health and to be honest, an across the board weapons health as well. If you can destroy almost all of my significant weapon systems without putting a troop on the ground it won't matter if they triple the finca health...

Diogo

I would welcome an increase in finca health and to be honest, an across the board weapons health as well. If you can destroy almost all of my significant weapon systems without putting a troop on the ground it won't matter if they triple the finca health...
Indeed..

Nutty

If guys r that strong does it really matter? Ur gonna get smoked anyway.... Lol

Centipede

Its obvious they have to do something or everyone is just going to get max talented leveled Diego's and never have to land a troop.
Its not as simple as just leveling up 4 diegos & giving them all max talent.

Playing talent roulette trying to get max talent costs about $50 per slot. With 4 sicarios at 2 max talents each, and all the plata to upgrade them to blue or purple stars, itll set you back at least $500.

Let them give us a sicario that gives finca health. So that all you guys who cry about guys spending thousands to drop your finca, can put up the same money yourself to defend it.