Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flamethrowers and mortars.

fahdi1985

in my opinion flamethrowers and mortars are the most useless defenses ever. they dont do any notable damage.
the damage of flamethrowers should be increased. what do you guys think?

Vinnie Di Maggio

I think it's more interesting to have a variety of defensive devices to choose from. Having weaker weapons is part of the work you have to do and allows for different strategies to be implemented. If all weapons were equally powerful it wouldn't make sense to have different weapon types.

That said, flamethrowers are indeed not very powerful but mortars can be very efficient against numerous troops like flacos. In general, different weapons are differently efficient against different troops so you have to take this into account when designing your defensive strategy. Often people think according to their favorite troops but not everybody uses the same troops you use.

Maniakbn96

in my opinion flamethrowers and mortars are the most useless defenses ever. they dont do any notable damage.
Flame thrower I agree

Only useful to kill paratroops sended in the corners

Disagree with Mortars they are perfect against rgp

Master B

I agree with you.. For example, Romper has no use in base, damage of flamethrowers is pretty low anyway.

Jaspion

Flamethrowers......I don't improve them anymore (absolutely useless). Better save some resources to improve other defense buildings.

But mortars....I can't complain about them, they save my finca sometimes kkkkk

Nutty

Why is everyone campaigning to increase defense?! Makes no sense to me!

Mike Toreno

The best defense are the Sicarios up to 20 Sicarios are allowed to defend your Finca brother!

D-Block

Banned
You can MAX out all the towers and it wouldn't matter for these 4 Diego ****** bags :mad:

D-Block

Banned
Hey FTX.....you gonna fix this ridiculous problem or keep cashing in on Diego purchases? o_O

sky_high

let's up that defense! it'll go great with 40% rocket launcher health if you acquire that new sic in the shop. i mean how much more grindy can this game get? before it was way too easy to raid a base now it's starving you for resources every chance it gets (CHA CHING!), making you raid near impossible bases so you have to be on all day to clear your map. can't we just find a way to make the game fun again and somewhat skillful by listening to the people that actually effing play the game? oh i forgot you've lost all gaming integrity and just see dollar signs now. CHA CHING!