Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flashbang + Missile Attack on FINCA

Chago

So can someone tell me or post a chart of the required Level Diego, Flash Effect Skill, and Level Missile to accomplish this against what Level Finca.

NoelAristigueta

In trying to understand this since a Long time...

Is a finca has 160.000 + 16.000 health..

Ground defense x 3 (6 % each)

Forta with 41 % reducción missile damage

And I hace 8.254 + 16.786 missile power
Big Bang 11 % each

52 Flux energy..

How is possible that í can destroy the finca? Í can't understand the correct math for this.

Chago

I understand the information to fill in for my damage.

In the Your Attack fields, Flashbangs, Missiles, Firebombs. Do I fill in the fields with How many times I plan on using each?

In the Target Base Info fields, How do I figure out Ground Defense %, Forta & Miguel % if I don't have access to their profile information?

I must be doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place.

Screenshot_20180927-140459.png

copyninja

In the Your Attack fields, Flashbangs, Missiles, Firebombs. Do I fill in the fields with How many times I plan on using each?
Yes

In the Target Base Info fields, How do I figure out Ground Defense %, Forta & Miguel % if I don't have access to their profile information?
You cannot get accurate GD valuevfrom just scouting the base. Assume the GD 6% if it's a 3 star sicario, 10% if it's blue star and below, and 12% if it's purple. Add up all of those values.

As for Fortas or Miguel talents, you have to scout each and every value of the sicarios to find out their defense value and sum it up.