Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flashbang Tactic

What do you think of this tactic when it is being backed up with talents ?
Do you think it worth to invest on it trying to catch the needed talents ?
Which sicarios do you recomend to use eith this tactic and why ?

Dr.PrLe

I love to use flashbang tactic, depend of the opponent.Example, if he has alot of bonus HP and the buildings are NEAR each other, easiest way to raid him is wtih a flashbang.Dont spend energy on missiles/bombs, just keep it for perma flash-profit.
Ive a new sicario, won it on the last event, la quica and 2 random sicarios with flash talent.
And yes, u can raid a guy in TOP 20 without Diego! Cheers

I love to use flashbang tactic, depend of the opponent.Example, if he has alot of bonus HP and the buildings are NEAR each other, easiest way to raid him is wtih a flashbang.Dont spend energy on missiles/bombs, just keep it for perma flash-profit.
Ive a new sicario, won it on the last event, la quica and 2 random sicarios with flash talent.
And yes, u can raid a guy in TOP 20 without Diego! Cheers
Hi D.r
Me personally using scorpions with current 218% of 244% possible..
Im looking for creating another squad with new 4 sciarios and tactic , and flashbang is one of it.
Now as for the sicarios to aqquire that tallent i was thinking on diegos as a help to the soldiers ... or maybe squad damage / health sic ...
But la quica is one i didnt thought of ... question is is it better than others ? Does it really increase the energy in a way will allow me to enjoy another use of flash ?
Currently with 53 energy i can use 4 flashbangs ... 5th is better than other sicarios bonuses in your opinion ?

Dr.PrLe

@Don David Sisi
La Quica is underrated sicario in my opinion! Get as many Quicas as u can, give em flashbang talents and raid ppl without air strike :)
Max propaganda in the TC :D

Vinnie Di Maggio

When I was in the level 30's I planned on designing an energy squad, but I was never able to get a single La Quica. In the meantime I switched strategies but I am now level 42 and still never got a Laquica, not even in the pay offers. I only have 9 out of 25 contracts to get him.

8 energy per building seems appealing!

Julio

When I was in the level 30's I planned on designing an energy squad, but I was never able to get a single La Quica. In the meantime I switched strategies but I am now level 42 and still never got a Laquica, not even in the pay offers. I only have 9 out of 25 contracts to get him.

8 energy per building seems appealing!
I have had luck getting la quica in the special gold chests that FTX occasionally offers. Seems to be a much better ratio of la quica to other sics.