Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Focus Cooldown

Android

I haven't seen any focus cooldown talents available till now. Has anyone bought Grease and tried adding cooldown talents, are those even included in talent rolls yet? I'm guessing that one 5/5 talent should give you extra 20% cooldown, that means only 9 second cooldown total if you have Grease with one extra talent, so you could move troops again exactly when they stop following the focus order (if focus lasts 9seconds also). This sounds very useful in theory, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

Legendo

I have never seen a cool down talents in the rolls yet. I quess u can not get them in the rolls. Same for movement speed i quess..

Serge

There's no cool down talent - and better it stay like that lol

Android

With 21% focus cooldown, Grease reduces the amount of time needed for waiting between giving commands to your troops to move. The cooldown lasts 15 seconds, but with Grease it's only 12 seconds. So if someone has a very good focus duration (your troops follow the order for a short peroid of time, the duration of which is determined by Focus, developed in Training Camp) they can easily maneuver their troops without waiting for too long.

Laquica

With 21% focus cooldown, Grease reduces the amount of time needed for waiting between giving commands to your troops to move. The cooldown lasts 15 seconds, but with Grease it's only 12 seconds. So if someone has a very good focus duration (your troops follow the order for a short peroid of time, the duration of which is determined by Focus, developed in Training Camp) they can easily maneuver their troops without waiting for too long.
If the Focus also workt how it supposed to work . (My focus is 8 seconds but when i check a replay and see howlong they burn down the building.were i focus them on one time they stop.after 3 seconds other time 4 seconds i upgraded it but still no second longer still max 4 seconds

So grease is worhtless
Please dont ask for talents from it.
Cause that will make the talent roulette for good.talents even harder..
Mayby should ask for nothing new should neet new stuff in the game only bug fixes thats what they neet to focus on

Last edited: