Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FRAUD - Plain and Simple

As a Player, do you feel Mislead and/or Cheated out of your Money?

• Total voters

Yeo

He is wrong about the talents not changing order after fusing, though. Even if you do fuse a talent, and the next time you fuse the talents are in a different order they are still scripted in a specific order for that fuse. Nothing is random about this.
If the order is changed every time you begin a new fuse then the result is still random.

The current method seems to work like this:
  1. Begin fuse.
  2. Array of talents are randomly generated. ie [X, Z, R, T, S, B, E, A, C....etc].
  3. Skip talent
  4. Get [X, Z, R, T, S, B, E, A, C....etc].
  5. Skip talent
  6. Get [X, Z, R, T, S, B, E, A, C....etc].
  7. So on and so forth.
  1. New fuse
  2. Array of talents are randomly generated. ie [A, P, L, F, E, T, V, N....etc].
  3. so on and so forth
My theory is that they changed it to combat the airplane mode glitch that people were utilizing to generate new rolls. With this method, even if they time out and re-enter the game, the fuse talent will still be where they left off. If they try to time-out at talent [X], when they re-enter the game, it will still be talent [X], and will only change if they pay the gold.

In the past, it may have worked like:
  1. Begin fuse.
  2. Talent [X] randomly generated.
  3. Skip talent(pay gold)
  4. Talent [Z] randomly generated.
  5. Skip talent(pay gold)
  6. So on and so forth.
I did not know about the airplane glitch until it was patched out, but from what I'm been told by people who have used it; by timing out and coming back into the game, they would receive a new talent since it was randomly generated each time thus skipping the need to use gold.
  1. Begin fuse.
  2. Talent [X] randomly generated.
  3. Timeout & re-enter game.
  4. Talent [Z] randomly generated(Without paying gold).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my theory is correct on how it works currently, then the result is still random and doesn't make a difference. In fact, the only people who would know the order is the same is if they were still trying to cheat and replicate the glitch. That's why they know the order is the exact same. They would have been trying to re-roll talents without connection to the servers only to realize the order is the same once they reconnect. This is why you notice the game makes a request to the server(walky talky icon) when you begin a fuse. It is most likely sending the talent order to the server so once the user reconnects, they get the same talent order.

That being said. If the order is the exact same every fuse then that would obviously be a problem. However @Maniakbn96 has shown that doesn't seem to be the case.

NarcosscAm

@Cereal Killer
You are absolutely right, I have proofs with the scheme you are talking about.The bug was solved after an update in June, but many players used it for months.It was called the "airplane mode" scheme, but you could also use fiddler....the idea was that you could get very cheap any 5/5 talent and also 6-7 stars la quicas (or anything else)during some offers :))

Ask players from NoB*lls, one of them replied to this topic.

NarcosscAm

PS : I can tell you for sure some of the high level players didnt pay as much as you would expect :) Many of them are active on this forum

How much money would you need if you could have a 5/5 talent in one day with max 500 gold/talent?
Some people paid 3-4k for a 5/5 talent of their choice...how are they called? :)

NarcosscAm

And btw, do you think you received that message from ftx which warned you about cheating because of the clickers?

No!Ftx also lost money and control over this game because of a series of bugs, the one with airplane mode being a Priority 0-1 :)...they might get sued for it

Matt

Chase ftx is capo of no bull and crabnutz is always going on about how many 7 star sics his got and how great his Laquicas are and it's funny that when I looked a while back most of the no bull team had 8 to 10 sics on there base and yet they go on about cheaters,

NarcosscAm

Chase ftx is capo of no bull and crabnutz is always going on about how many 7 star sics his got and how great his Laquicas are and it's funny that when I looked a while back most of the no bull team had 8 to 10 sics on there base and yet they go on about cheaters,
Some of the NoB@lls also spent real money on this game..but they should have the B@lls to admit it :)

neispavani5

I can also spend 1k virtual USD if i want :)[/QUOTE]

I've always loved people who are jelaous of best players is the game.

If you think he's spending virtual dolars please, and i beg you, please explain me how they have 90lvl compound?
With virtual gold?
Do you know what times it takes for a compound lvl 50?
How much gold for speed ups?

We had a war with them last week or so, i told him to be prepared for my attack and drew something on the attack.
When he attacked me and destroyed me i asked him on forum, why didn't you draw something in return because i was expecting it, he said i was to weak for him to make a mockery of me.
I respect that, and him as a player.
He was never hiding his missles damage, firebomb damage, and what type of squad does a 60+ player use and you should all learn something from them.

Matt

When you explain me how they have lvl 90 compound without spending real gold but virtual and how can i get it, because i really want it, i will answer you this question.
month
When you explain me how they have lvl 90 compound without spending real gold but virtual and how can i get it, because i really want it, i will answer you this question.
I have never said they don't spend money all I said was that crabnutz said he spends $1000 a month check the messages above and get ur facts right

NarcosscAm

I cannot tell you this on the forum cause everyone will start doing it and the game will loose more value.I will tell you after I sell my account, ok?

neispavani5

I won't....cause the guy was disrespectful.If i will see him on the map, I will bomb him down and draw some dix with nob@lls attached to it.
I cried now a little bit, and my world will never be the same cause you will bomb my base in a game.
Why are you so cruel? :( :(

NarcosscAm

="neispavani5, post: 22929, member: 1756"]I can also spend 1k virtual USD if i want :)

I've always loved people who are jelaous of best players is the game.

If you think he's spending virtual dolars please, and i beg you, please explain me how they have 90lvl compound?
With virtual gold?
Do you know what times it takes for a compound lvl 50?
How much gold for speed ups?

We had a war with them last week or so, i told him to be prepared for my attack and drew something on the attack.
When he attacked me and destroyed me i asked him on forum, why didn't you draw something in return because i was expecting it, he said i was to weak for him to make a mockery of me.
I respect that, and him as a player.
He was never hiding his missles damage, firebomb damage, and what type of squad does a 60+ player use and you should all learn something from them.
You would be surprised of how many players are out there with maxed fb quickas and or maxed flashbang quickas, maxed diegos, maxed scorpions etc.
Why should he hide it?He clicked a lot to get them :)