Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free Gift-Token of thanks->200 gold

Master B

Well, wanted to thank for these 200 gold. I just wonder, is there anyone to complain now? About free gift?
Some of them complained about Silver Chest like "It's nothing, silver chest is ****" ...
Now you got 200 gold, be thankful.
Liking this thread you support free gifts, and they would come more often.

Jaspion

Somebody will complain....for sure.

Here is impossible to see a topic without that eternal whining

Neo

I was expecting 999999999999999999999999999999 GOLD ;););););)

Marv

Banned
Well, wanted to thank for these 200 gold. I just wonder, is there anyone to complain now? About free gift?
Some of them complained about Silver Chest like "It's nothing, silver chest is ****" ...
Now you got 200 gold, be thankful.
Liking this thread you support free gifts, and they would come more often.

How you know they would come more often?

Master B

Talked with support, and suggested that. They thanked for suggestion and told me they hope I like those new features they introduced recently.

Master B

The reason of liking is that Chase will tell his company to give more free gifts. And trust me, his words are valuable

lobsterboy

Thanks, FTX. Free gold is always good. I used mine to get lucky on a couple of good talents for my sicarios.

Thema

Talked with support, and suggested that. They thanked for suggestion and told me they hope I like those new features they introduced recently.
I am not usually a whiner, but in this case, as with the silver chest prize, they just giveaway free stuff just to settle down some if the upset and unhappy clients and i am not going to thank them for a missleading compensation. Players are unhappy because they fkd up somehow.
For example, before the silver chest there was a week long ceasefire period, throughout they were supposed to fix no deploy, war matchmaking, outposts levels and many other players problems and requests. (Chase's words). Nothing of that happened which made players angry and whining. The implented stuff were nothing worth a week of waiting (no deploy was not even considered as a problem, they made war matchmaking even worse, new bug with more defence sicarios than there should be, and those special achivements are a joke) so they decided to make an event and giveaway a silver chest which arguably is a ****** compasation.
Then at the end of event on Sunday, sicarios got fkd up and many many players lost weekly tournaments, resources, war attacks and lot of other side effects. They compasated their fault this time with 200 gold, which of course is better than silver chest but still, in most cases, is nothing compared to the losses.
And to add up to the low amount of compasations, compared to the things they fkd up, they giveaway those things to EVERYONE. How is this fair and thank worthy?
I for would have won those 200 gold from advancing to the next tournament anyway if there was no sicarios bug (not to mention champion chest and bonuses of higher league), but some others that had me in their league got advantage of my inactiveness due to a bug, and got those bonuses. But somehow they got the same compasation as me.
So why should i thank in first place? Just for them being nice?

I agree the gold was to make up for the 210 that they deprived many players of getting right before the event where funnily enough they may well of used that gold to reinforce their squads. fortunately for me even if i did reinforce for the 100 gold I was fighting a now win battle due to the mismatching bug attached to the event
finishing 57th. grouped with players 4-6 levels higher.

Whilst the gesture is really better than nothing it's a 'were hearing that we screwed right up so hopefully this will settle down the message boards.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Thanks FTX, did the Russians Roulette with the Fusing on my Reaper and he now has 16% Launcher health and 10% Health to nearby buildings...Defended all attacks today. Lol

sky_high

yea thanks, for all those colossal eff ups. this was just another classic update delivered by ftx. also thanks for giving us back our gold you stole from us too. even pure evil is thinking about us every now and again.

Thema

They're never going to please everyone. It's unfortunate that the bug messed up your tournament. I would be upset as well.
Thats exactly why free giveaways to everyone doesn't make up for their faults. They need to be more specific on who they compesate and be more fair. Like they did with the scorpion nerf. (Not that i agree with the nerf but the compesating gold was, lets say, fairly distributed). Giving something free for all is not something thankworthy. Thats what am talking about.

I am not trying to make something out of it, i just comment on this specific thankfull post. In general i was satisfied enough with the game untill the last 10-15 days.