Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free gold offer is total crap

His lordship

Guess I've been fortunate, each time I do a task it pays (except 1 which I have reported). For some you have to read the small print, e.g. Vegas words says payout takes 23 hours and, sure enough, one whole day after reaching the required level it paid out the gold.

Will see what happens with the one I reported...

Bogan

I've been paid out by most probably a total of 30-40k gold in last wk or 2 some have gone in instantly some have taken 5-6days. 1 big offer about 20k gold hadn't paid out in a wk so found the offer again and started again then reported it and sent the screen shots of the first time I did it and was paid out in 2hrs

Bogan

I'm not going to complain because I've finally caught up with most the good players my lvl (49) but in all honesty what are people thoughts on the future of this game after all this gold is handed out

lobsterboy

I have reported many issues since the offer wall started to Fyber through the report button channel right inside the offer wall. They instantaneously create a ticket number and send you an email telling you they need more information. I immediately send my proof and normally have to wait 24 hours to get a response and the gold credited to my account. Most recently, I submitted 6 cases on Nov 23 and received confirmation emails for all 6 on Nov 26 (yesterday) confirming they will be paid out and have been. This is a longer turnaround than usual but still acceptable, in my opinion. I don't understand the lengthy delays people are reporting. I am convinced it isn't Fyber support's fault, quite honestly. Just follow the process and provide proper proof and they deal with each case promptly. I think I have probably submitted around 30 reports without an issue.

Bogan

Yeah man I'm all in all I'm pleased with the process. Yeah they can take a while to get back to you but they do these offers for many different games so I'm sure their under the pump. One thing I had a laugh about was when I reported something they send the usual email asking for screenshots or whatnot. So I sent 2 pictures they replied later that evening saying it looked promising that I would be paid out but they needed more pictures or emails as proof, I sent the exact same screenshots as earlier and the paid me out about 1.5hrs later

His lordship

I'm not going to complain because I've finally caught up with most the good players my lvl (49) but in all honesty what are people thoughts on the future of this game after all this gold is handed out
It feels like FTX are getting ready to pull any further development on the game doesn't it. Kind of like they've made their target revenue and have now said "here you guys, you can all have lots of gold and be super strong and play together. We're done."
In terms of no-deploy, I'm 50/50. It's great for when you need some quick medals or want to save cash in a war, but it's still quite enjoyable to scout a base and take it down using troops and a variation of weapons.

lobsterboy

Its possible to receive multiple offers from same stuff, only ones marked unique are onetime i guess.
This is incorrect. I did not receive my Lords Mobile credits because I had previously completed an offer with them. This is the response I got from Fyber and isn't any different than what I thought to be true and actually makes sense.