Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free gold tasks

BenOG

Administrator
@Gytis could you be a bit more specific of the tasks you are referring too? Also, anytime you happen to encounter a bug in game please either open a ticket in-game or send an email to narcos@ftxgames.com detailing the issue, so that our support team may best help you. Thank you.

Gytis

I completed task from offer wall about two months ago, still trying to get reward but IronSource and Vikings (app from offer) are saying that acording each other that I do not completed task. And both are trying to rod off me sayong that I should write to other side (IronSource - > vikings and vikings - > IronSource)

I already wrote to narcos support, but he cant do amything, jist forward my request to IronSource

Doods1985

I completed task from offer wall about two months ago, still trying to get reward but IronSource and Vikings (app from offer) are saying that acording each other that I do not completed task. And both are trying to rod off me sayong that I should write to other side (IronSource - > vikings and vikings - > IronSource)

I already wrote to narcos support, but he cant do amything, jist forward my request to IronSource
Do not do offer wall dude, I have several bad experiences -check my posts in problems and bugs- , I have competed tasks and provided screenshots and VIDEOS , contacted every human being possible, and all they do is telling you - you have not completed the task -

Am still waiting since almost 4-5 months for my 8000 gold . Nada , don't sweat it and do not do offerwall .