Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

free gold

BIG JS

Still haven’t received my free gold.
Downloaded coral app made deposit and no gold. Same again with the foxy one made deposit said I received gold and did not.
Shavekit bought twenty four pounds spent still no gold. Thirty odd to forty emails still no gold Fyber ripping us of.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @BIG JS , I have found your contacts with our support team from the email address you have on file here in the forums. According to what I can see there, your Gold was awarded, but not to the account you initially contacted support from. Please log in to your alternate account and you should find your Gold waiting for you there.

Please keep in mind that we do not recommend players use multiple accounts, as it can cause issues like the one you've experienced.

Boomer

Still haven’t received my free gold.
Downloaded coral app made deposit and no gold. Same again with the foxy one made deposit said I received gold and did not.
Shavekit bought twenty four pounds spent still no gold. Thirty odd to forty emails still no gold Fyber ripping us of.
It happens to me a lot. It's BS! A lot of wasted time.

Narcobuster

It made me chuckle a bit that the title is called “free gold”. Nothing is free in this game And I‘ve heard nothing great about these Fyber offers to be honest, so i think you should always be prepared for them not to come through.