Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX are crooks

Mike Toreno

Gold bug exploits becomes a serious

felony, stealing a gum is to robbing a

bank ! FTX gotta take it seriously this

time who will take over as TOP CARTEL

GLOBAL.

Paul@TBC

Found out that FTX wants to fold this game up & @Chase - FTX Games was the one to spill the gold exploit out to other members & to let it spread. Then that way they had a reason to ban a lot of players that spend money & they wouldn’t have to refund ALL the players just some when Narcos the game ends soon. FTX equals FRAUD!
I

Paul@TBC

Found out that FTX wants to fold this game up & @Chase - FTX Games was the one to spill the gold exploit out to other members & to let it spread. Then that way they had a reason to ban a lot of players that spend money & they wouldn’t have to refund ALL the players just some when Narcos the game ends soon. FTX equals FRAUD!

Paul@TBC

I used the latest gold hack and was banned, oh well. An eye for an eye..when i asked about a full refund instead being credited all my legitimate purchases into a new account I got an email saying my new account has been loaded, don't have a new account and certainly didn't give them a new gamer ID