Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX FORUM

NarcosscAm

Just write again your post. If they remove it again. Just make a thread about what happening after lvl 48..
Emailed support telling them that the game is unbalanced because of that issue and if they find it normal that a player paid 5k gold for a 5/5 and other 300 gold.

Guess what their answer was : This issue was fixed quite a while ago :)

Matt

Emailed support telling them that the game is unbalanced because of that issue and if they find it normal that a player paid 5k gold for a 5/5 and other 300 gold.

Guess what their answer was : This issue was fixed quite a while ago :)
I have just spoken to one off my cartel players he spent 9k gold trying to get missle 5/5 and not one came up looks like he is gonna quit the game now, @Chase - FTX Games something needs to be done or u gonna lose loads of players

Crashy2

I have just spoken to one off my cartel players he spent 9k gold trying to get missle 5/5 and not one came up looks like he is gonna quit the game now, @Chase - FTX Games something needs to be done or u gonna lose loads of players
Just a while ago spend about 4500 gold for 1 5/5 missile talent seems "UNFAIR" AND NOT "BALANCED"to be paying 9000 gold

Rdogg420kgb

We read everything - I was slammed late last week and am catching up on responses today =). Don't worry, I got your back!
Hey chase you guys have ruined this game with reapers dont understand why you reduced are scorpion and then make reapers im done playing this game and you will not get no more of my money and i have been playing this from the very beginning 5 reapers on a base is dumb there health is of the chart

Matt

Hey chase you guys have ruined this game with reapers dont understand why you reduced are scorpion and then make reapers im done playing this game and you will not get no more of my money and i have been playing this from the very beginning 5 reapers on a base is dumb there health is of the chart
Totally agree mate

LAGRIMA

We are indeed understaffed on support at the moment - we are hiring more people. Sorry for the delays.
1 question chase if you kill the sicarios first the talents stay to the end of the atack or they be gone when you kill the sicarios

LAGRIMA

we need scorpion damage back and energy or everybody gonna quit playing then is no gonna be anymore money and the game is gonna be gone trush me is happening already

LAGRIMA

chase tell your lasy devs to fix the no deploy that what we need is so easy to fix and they wont do it why explain that here cause that crazy everybody is asking for the money they spend on defence cause is no point if people dont even deploy google play is gonna shut down the game cause to many complains about that to much people asking for the money they spend on defence sicarios and talents cause devs haven fix it and is so easy to fix what they waiting for for everybody to stop playing or what

Rdogg420kgb

I do hope so @Chase - FTX Games someone should be passing on player issues, concerns and especially complaints to the powers that be!!! Are all the support staff on annual leave?? Seems I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything from them in days and days??? I've had an open support request since 18/04/17 I think the "We will be with you when we can" is wearing abit thin now :-/
Now they have made it so we cant text support anymore at least i cant its all answer that they wrote for us we have to pick the question that we want to ask and if your question not there your just out of luck @ftx chase games

EgregiousParagon.

I posted this couple of times:

The talents are randomly generated. For the sake of arguments let say there is 25 offence talents. Palmere server supplies the initial seed: 34343. Based on that seed software generates "random" float between 0 and 24 and generates weighted skill level. [smoke,3]. If user said no: software records throw away [smoke,3] - you will never get it again. Next [squad health,1] - rejected, now the throw away list is:[smoke,3], [squad health,1]. etc. If you change initial seed [trying to cheat] server will verify operation by performing the same steps and will reject it if you lets, say get [missile,5]. The seed is attached to sic, and next time you login - you will get the same result. If you abort or timeout -you will get the same result.

I do not see how you can cheat here. Chances of getting [missile,5] is one in 25x5 = 125 - meaning = you should be able to get [missle, 5] under125x50 = 6250 gold. Each additional talent I am guessing two new were added [camarero health and damage] adds 250 each. So now this may be up to 6750 - if you are unlucky. Fundamentals: I would stay logged in - and expect to spend upward to 7k now.

To developers:
не жлобись с ресурсами, скучно игратъ и тяжко.
(Do not use googletranslate, it does not translate properly)

Last edited:

LVMonkey

The talents are randomly generated. If user said no: software records throw away [smoke,3] - you will never get it again.
Umm.. not true. I have received the exact same talent/level that I said no to several times in the re-rolls before getting the talent I ultimately chose.

Cereal Killer

The talents are randomly generated. For the sake of arguments let say there is 25 offence talents. Palmere server supplies the initial seed: 34343. Based on that seed software generates "random" float between 0 and 24 and generates weighted skill level. [smoke,3]. If user said no: software records throw away [smoke,3] - you will never get it again. Next [squad health,1] - rejected, now the throw away list is:[smoke,3], [squad health,1]. etc. If you change initial seed [trying to cheat] server will verify operation by performing the same steps and will reject it if you lets, say get [missile,5]. The seed is attached to sic, and next time you login - you will get the same result. If you abort or timeout -you will get the same result.

I do not see how you can cheat here. Chances of getting [missile,5] is one in 25x5 = 125 - meaning = you should be able to get [missle, 5] under125x50 = 6250 gold. Each additional talent I am guessing two new were added [camarero health and damage] adds 250 each. So now this may be up to 6750 - if you are unlucky. Fundamentals: I would stay logged in - and expect to spend upward to 7k now.
I realize you may write code or something to be able to "see" this.. but here is my personal experience that I just experimented on for the 3rd time to make sure it wasn't some "coincidence." This is absolutely scripted.

I used the "cheat" to view the next 5 talents on my Sic. They were 4% PC Health, 12% Guard Tower Health, 8% Cannon Damage, 4% Flamethrower Damage, and 12% Mortar Health. The game crashed, and I reloaded. I ran them again, and SURPRISE they're in the exact same order!

BUT!!!! Here's where it gets downright unethical... and this is the experiment I ran 3 times, and wasted a bunch of sics in the process!

I went ahead and fused the 1st talent of 4% PC Health to my sic. Then I ran the "cheat" again, and guess what??? It's still in the exact same order!!!! The talents were then 12% Guard Tower Health, 8% Cannon Dmg, 4% Flamethrower Dmg, 12% Mortar Health, and 20% Mortar Health.

So I chose the 1st talent again of 12% Guard Tower Health and ran the "cheat" again... and here we again!!! Same order starting from where it left off.. 8% Cannon Dmg, 4% Flamethrower Dmg, 12% Mortar Health, 20% Mortar Health, and 16% Machine Gun Dmg.

So I chose the 1st talent again of 8% Cannon Dmg and ran the "cheat" again... and what do you know?? Same order picking up where I left off.. 4% Flamethrower Dmg, 12% Mortar Health, 20% Mortar Health, 16% Machine Gun Dmg, and 21% Mine Dmg.

SO, please explain where the randomness comes in if the entire list of talents for the Sic is obviously scripted from beginning to end?? Even after fusing a talent having no change in the script??

@Chase - FTX Games, what is YOUR explanation for this?? It obviously is NOT RANDOM!!

Last edited:

EgregiousParagon.

>I realize you may write code or something to be able to "see" this..

Yes.

>SO, please explain where the randomness comes in if the entire list of talents for the Sic is obviously scripted from beginning to end?? Even after fusing a talent having no change in the script??

What is normally called a "random number" sequence in reality is a "pseudo-random" number sequence because the values are computed using a deterministic algorithm and probability plays no real role. The "seed" is a starting point for the sequence and the guarantee is that if you start from the same seed you will get the same sequence of numbers.

The seed is sticky now to the sic. What you saw is 100% normal. When a new number generated a new seed is recorded. So next time you start your generator gets fed this new seed, you get exactly same result. You fuse, you cook, you shake the phone, you exited and came back, what ever - the client based on determined seed will generate the same talent sequence. If I decided to cheat and changed this seed to something that may produce the result that I want... The palmeere server will use known seed, perform exactly the same action as your phone, will get a different result - it will immediately report "HASH MISMATCH ERROR" to your client and your client will crash.

No chance of cheating ( or at least easy cheating that I could see).

Cereal Killer

The seed is sticky now to the sic. What you saw is 100% normal. When a new number generated a new seed is recorded. So next time you start your generator gets fed this new seed, you get exactly same result.
No chance of cheating ( or at least easy cheating that I could see).
I accept that a "sticky seed" to the sic is a good deterrent to the "cheat" because it forces someone to at least spend some gold or waste sics or whatever to see the next chain of talents, without a new sequence appearing every so often as it used to. But the seed should at least change once a talent is fused and a new "pseudo random sticky seed" be attached to the sic with a new chain of talents scripted. This would at least be an acceptable form of "randomness."

As it stands now the script sticks to the sic no matter what and how does that seed ever change?? Do you have to go through all 225 talents before it loops back around to the beginning of the same script, or will it start a new seed at that point?

Every person is guaranteed to have to spend "X" amount of gold to get say 2 perfect missile talents.. and you may only have to spend $50 while I have to spend $500. If it were truly random I could live with that result, but knowing they're punishing/cheating some players while rewarding others because it's all scripted from the beginning and not random chance... well that's F U C K E D up!!

That's like rigging a slot machine to pay me based on my players card instructions and not pay you anything or only very little.. that's criminal. And since we're using real money, it IS criminal if they advertise it as random and it's not.

Who's to say they didn't A-ssign good scripts to high pay players, while A-ssigning crappy scripts to low players to get them to start paying more?? At this point, with the unethical nature of FTX in general, and proof (not conspiracy) that it is a script and not truly random as advertised, I can't trust that FTX isn't cheating people out of their money with this while conspiring with others... and that could even be considered a RICO case for crossing state lines in America with that criminal activity. At least warrant an investigation into their companies in general.

Whatever it is, it certainly IS NOT random as they advertise... and it's outright bull s h i t and Fraudulent Advertising!! @Chase - FTX Games

EgregiousParagon.

I am a developer with insane amount of experience. There are no truly random sequence generators. For good randomness (OS, certificates) we capture noise on the network card channel. This game does not require anything near.

>As it stands now the script sticks to the sic no matter what and how does that seed ever change??

If you really want to know .. function produces new random number and the matching NEW seed. With every iteration You get (R1, S1), (R2, S2), (R3, S3), (R4, S4), (R5, S5) etc they are like a pairs. One can derive the seed from prior "random" number. THe rule is Feed Seed3 seed into rng you will get R4 guaranteed. RandomFunction(S(n-1)) will return you always Rn.

Your observations are correct as far as what you see R1, R2, R3,R4,R5. No matter what you do you get same sequence of numbers. According to you all slot machines are rigged. [ well they probably are].

>Whatever it is, it certainly IS NOT random as they advertise...

There are no truly random sequence generators. The function that they use considered pretty good. For all intents of purposes it is random.It is all about distribution of the results( psudo-randoms). The function that the developer used has been tested for 40 years and if I remember correctly normally distributed.

You are saying you do not like the "script" (the initial seed) you were assigned .. sorry

Cereal Killer

Your observations are correct as far as what you see R1, R2, R3,R4,R5. No matter what you do you get same sequence of numbers. According to you all slot machines are rigged. [ well they probably are].
So essentially the "random" script with an "infinite" string of talents in a pre-determined order is assigned "sticky seed" to the individual sic you have. Ok, I get that. I do not agree that is what they advertise to suck gold out of you.

The seed should reset and be a "random" script of talent sequence after every time you fuse the sic. That would be an acceptable form of randomness according to what they advertise. As of now, the "random" sic you get has a pre-determined talent chain forever.. and that isn't a chance at random talents that they con us out of money for.

Thanks for going in depth with the descriptions. It does help me wrap my head around the method in which I'm getting screwed with no Vaseline! haha..

BillyBob

Banned
Buy more Gold :eek:

Seriously. That is what this game has come down to. :mad:

I'm sure I'll get my 3rd warning and a ban soon. But, this igame started out good.
It has gone to **** since April.

Removing the boats for players to save was the most idioctic start of the "upgrade"

Players can't save to upgrade !!!!

Buy shilelds.... Oh! BUY:mad:

augh... not even gunna bother writing. No-one at ( gimme cash@FTX listens ) anyway :(