Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX FORUM

Sp4rky1426

I don't think I've ever been on a forum! that's actually run by the game publisher! That has so little input and interaction from staff to players... I wonder if any of the threads are actually read by anyone @FTX??? What do you think @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I don't think I've ever been on a forum! that's actually run by the game publisher! That has so little input and interaction from staff to players... I wonder if any of the threads are actually read by anyone @FTX??? What do you think @Chase - FTX Games
We read everything - I was slammed late last week and am catching up on responses today =). Don't worry, I got your back!

Sp4rky1426

I do hope so @Chase - FTX Games someone should be passing on player issues, concerns and especially complaints to the powers that be!!! Are all the support staff on annual leave?? Seems I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything from them in days and days??? I've had an open support request since 18/04/17 I think the "We will be with you when we can" is wearing abit thin now :-/

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I do hope so @Chase - FTX Games someone should be passing on player issues, concerns and especially complaints to the powers that be!!! Are all the support staff on annual leave?? Seems I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything from them in days and days??? I've had an open support request since 18/04/17 I think the "We will be with you when we can" is wearing abit thin now :-/
We are indeed understaffed on support at the moment - we are hiring more people. Sorry for the delays.

Sp4rky1426

Many thanks for the reply :)
Makes a lot of difference when things are first of all heard and secondly explained :))

GHI1968

Chase..... While I can appreciate that you are short staffed at the moment I feel that FTX are taking far too long to address an issue I raised the other day.......... what is happening to the request for free snacks and refreshments for the Capos club??
;)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Chase..... While I can appreciate that you are short staffed at the moment I feel that FTX are taking far too long to address an issue I raised the other day.......... what is happening to the request for free snacks and refreshments for the Capos club??
;)
lol, real talk yo - bringing up the important questions

GHI1968

Chase....as an Englishman the question of 'Where is my tea' is important!!

Milk and 8 sugars please.... don't stir it though, I don't like it too sweet. :rolleyes:

Dr.PrLe

I have a question for Chase/players.
Correct me if im wrong, few updates earlier FTX said that buyers will be matched with buyers and a free playa to free playa.Earlier was a problem with "lack of players" its fixed now i guess( personally i have a bit more players to play against) but, i CANT kill 80% of em cuz they have +30-50k HP bonus on their lanchers and pir.canons!
Also ive no Pablo on the map 2 months from and no story mission at all.Does any1 have same problem like i do?

Matt

Same I,m not a free player but coming up against bases with rocket launchers with 100k + health don't make it easy, too much energy given to defence not enough given to attack, I reckon gordo damage should be upgraded

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have a question for Chase/players.
Correct me if im wrong, few updates earlier FTX said that buyers will be matched with buyers and a free playa to free playa.Earlier was a problem with "lack of players" its fixed now i guess( personally i have a bit more players to play against) but, i CANT kill 80% of em cuz they have +30-50k HP bonus on their lanchers and pir.canons!
Also ive no Pablo on the map 2 months from and no story mission at all.Does any1 have same problem like i do?
Players are matched by level and win rate primarily.

Matt

Guys, after you get past level 48 you will see the game is owned by high level players who used the "airport mode" glitch and have tons if purple quicas, diegos and scorpions maxed out.Normally they couldnt have do it even if investing thousands!!!!

My advice to you is quit this game and dont buy any gold!
Did that airplane mode give u purple sics I thought u just had a choice of what sic u choose

TajKyH

@Matt, no way someone will answer :D
I think that big fishes have high stake offers where they can see purple sics. Once i had blue edge (plus some gold and plata) for 50$. Maybe they have purples for 100$

MR.Gautbands

why os there only one person that responds on this forum. can we get some more help.. since FTX been killin it with the gold sales... i mean they practically rob us for our money so they might as well stop being shisty and add to the staff

NarcosscAm

Did that airplane mode give u purple sics I thought u just had a choice of what sic u choose
Yes, you might remember those chest offers with a chance to get purple sicarios for around 2.2k gold.the problem was that the sicario was random :)
Therefore they used airplane mode to choose their desired sicario :(

NarcosscAm

I think that big fishes have high stake offers where they can see purple sics. Once i had blue edge (plus some gold and plata) for 50$. Maybe they have purples for 100$
No, they dont have....i currently have 100+ $ offers with standard blue sicarios, nothing special.I replied to Matt post on how did they get purple sicarios of their choosing.

BTW My initial post was deleted by FTX because it doesnt help them to earn money :)
@Chase What was the reason my post was removed?
It should be nice from FTX to confirm that what I said is true.

Jamal

Banned
No, they dont have....i currently have 100+ $ offers with standard blue sicarios, nothing special.I replied to Matt post on how did they get purple sicarios of their choosing.

BTW My initial post was deleted by FTX because it doesnt help them to earn money :)
@Chase What was the reason my post was removed?
It should be nice from FTX to confirm that what I said is true.
Just write again your post. If they remove it again. Just make a thread about what happening after lvl 48..

Marv

Banned
€60. Is the offer for the purple sic gear.

Marv

Banned
why os there only one person that responds on this forum. can we get some more help.. since FTX been killin it with the gold sales... i mean they practically rob us for our money so they might as well stop being shisty and add to the staff
Adding staff will cost them cash.

Not provide it .
So i dont think that would ever happen