Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ftx have it so wrong with these UPDATES!!!!

Geoff

Hi all, first of all I really enjoy this game and through all bad updates I have carried on playing with no complaints as it's a game. But now I am starting to get frustrated with these updates! First the port which a lot of us have spent resources, time and gold to no avail. Then they changed sics about which has really annoyed me, I'm level 50 and everyone in my map has rocket launcher health of 80k plus and piercing cannons with about 60k plus. Bearing in mind they are 8 of these in total then nerve cannon with 50k plus where there is 2. You have little chance of destroying these bases while progressing with resources you get from attack compared to resources you lose when raided! They nerfed scorpions and now In my mind it's time to revert back to old compound sic talents of 21% max not almost 50% as for me it's ruining the game

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Haven't faced that problem yet, but sure I will. Will have to adjust and change my strategy. Seems like smoke screen, flash bang, medical pack, gordos and Fuegos in my future straight to the Finca.

Maniakbn96

Hi all, first of all I really enjoy this game and through all bad updates I have carried on playing with no complaints as it's a game. But now I am starting to get frustrated with these updates! First the port which a lot of us have spent resources, time and gold to no avail. Then they changed sics about which has really annoyed me, I'm level 50 and everyone in my map has rocket launcher health of 80k plus and piercing cannons with about 60k plus. Bearing in mind they are 8 of these in total then nerve cannon with 50k plus where there is 2. You have little chance of destroying these bases while progressing with resources you get from attack compared to resources you lose when raided! They nerfed scorpions and now In my mind it's time to revert back to old compound sic talents of 21% max not almost 50% as for me it's ruining the game
The game gets Ballanced out again and guys abway from a stupid 5click game and you want to go back to old talents?

I think they are balancing out the game step by step after balance got ruined because of the talents...

And with lvl 50 you now getting to the top in game step by step and i promise it is nothing Special to take out such bases.

Your scorpions you and all the other also me, we can take an throw in trash... the are "useless" after nerf...

You are oldschool player you told, so be happy, you already learned attacking... back oldschool Attack with a mixed squad with mixed talents and you can take out every base.

Mike Toreno

Haven't faced that problem yet, but sure I will. Will have to adjust and change my strategy. Seems like smoke screen, flash bang, medical pack, gordos and Fuegos in my future straight to the Finca.
When Smokey's & Flush Bang don't work

use your Sics coupled with some meat shield G's to Fuegos

to Bang! that Finca Stack!

New Strategic adjustments are imperative in the future.

LAGRIMA

what they fix from the update they did today i just update the game

D-Block

Banned
I'm starting to struggle a bit myself now that I'm seeing 50s all day.....the stupidest **** ever is having a purple Scorpion giving you 21% FB when any of the other Sicarios can net you 20% on a talent....take your heads out of your asses FTX!!!!

double pownage

Crabnutz your in top cartel so u dont know how less fortunate cartels struggle because of their crap.

Is the game called cartel wars or spend gold wars.

Maybe if cartel wars would be worth it and exciting. People would not want to miss them.

Now its a joke, the name of their core of game is total joke

CRABNUTZ

Look bud... It's nothing personal, I'm not an elitist, and I am empathetic of the struggles of lower cartels. We have faced our own struggles.

Nobulls compound was down for almost a month. 26 days to be exact. That's 26 days of not upgrading, not donating, no wars to fight, etc etc... Yet, we persevered through it.

The game might be called Narcos cartel wars, but I can assure you that it's most certainly spend gold wars at the top. I don't know what other dynamic you would expect a freemium game to operate on?!

With that being said, no matter which side of the freemium spectrum you find yourself, I think everyone one here can agree that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity.

Do I think you're insane? Probably not. I would venture to guess it's more along the lines of some type of masochistic indulgence. Either way, please just ask yourself one question...

What have your constant posts with the same exact content of "this game is dying because it sucks and there are a bunch of better games out there," accomplished for yourself or this game?!

That is all. Have a great day, night, whatever. Cheers!

double pownage

Well nothing will change being positive or negative, chase is a tool with no power.

I came from browser game also by russians.

They are not game developpers, they copy a good game then start implementing their own ideas based on analytical data on spending habits.

Long story short, u can keep thinking good changes will come but its only gonna get worse.

Besides the game is becoming unplayable at lower levels since there just aint any players...sad fact

Lots of new players before , past weeks 1 or none per week.
So if their updates would be good shouldnt there be more players and the one who play get burned out fast thinking peeps can stay online for hours.

LAGRIMA

I'm starting to struggle a bit myself now that I'm seeing 50s all day.....the stupidest **** ever is having a purple Scorpion giving you 21% FB when any of the other Sicarios can net you 20% on a talent....take your heads out of your asses FTX!!!!
true we need back the scorpion damage to deal whit that reaper that makes rocketslaunchers get like a 100k of health chase give us back the scorpion damage to deal whit that

Mike Toreno

true we need back the scorpion damage to deal whit that reaper that makes rocketslaunchers get like a 100k of health chase give us back the scorpion damage to deal whit that
RL are all useless if u attack using the perfect strategy , it is henceforth a hidden

surprise even Reapers maxed level cannot handle the newest SICARIO combo chain.