Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX, it‘s time for a compensation for the mess you caused!

RKD71

There is no doubt, warden tower and Don Neto changed the game significantly. Forta and Miguel have become obsolete, flash teams too unless they include at least two Davids/Parcas.

Many players have invested tons of gold in flashers, Forta and Miguel. David/Parca were only available for real money. Now there are contracts for David in roulette event, but just three of them. Last roulette event there were five contracts for David. It is obvious that FTX tries to make as much money as possible.

In addition, the annoying finca torcher bug! It cost me roundabout 20 millions of chash until now.

I think many players would appreciate if FTX would take responsability for that mess and pay a compensation to show that they take care of our interests, too.

FTX, as a suggestion pay 10,000 gold to every player level 50 and up and an ADDITIONAL 10,000 gold to every player level 60 and up. I think that’s the minimum. If you want to pay more, just go ahead :)

DDRR

Hahahaha.... I think that the chance is less than 1 percent.

MrBakoBullyz

Last time they gave gold was when Scorpion was nerfed. Anyone who had a Scorpion got gold after nerfing. Now FTX "Sells" the nerf.

Doods1985

There is no doubt, warden tower and Don Neto changed the game significantly. Forta and Miguel have become obsolete, flash teams too unless they include at least two Davids/Parcas.

Many players have invested tons of gold in flashers, Forta and Miguel. David/Parca were only available for real money. Now there are contracts for David in roulette event, but just three of them. Last roulette event there were five contracts for David. It is obvious that FTX tries to make as much money as possible.

In addition, the annoying finca torcher bug! It cost me roundabout 20 millions of chash until now.

I think many players would appreciate if FTX would take responsability for that mess and pay a compensation to show that they take care of our interests, too.

FTX, as a suggestion pay 10,000 gold to every player level 50 and up and an ADDITIONAL 10,000 gold to every player level 60 and up. I think that’s the minimum. If you want to pay more, just go ahead :)
You have a better chances to impregnate a rainbow colored homosexual unicorn than FTX pay what you suggested, or pay anything at all for that matter. They know exactly what they are doing, unless you have a law suite case for a proper damage that doesn't comply with their T&C , a compensation is out of the question . Maybe it's time that we accept the fact that we are sheeps following our greedy shepherd , and even if we are not, there is hundreds other sheeps that help this attitude from developers , so its all the same; effort wise. I mean, even if they fixed this, and that, and yet some other things, the history will repeat it self over and over, and there will be more things to fix and will be more people to complain. If a company wants what's best for it AND it's consumer, we would have seen at least 2000 changes already past year alone, but here we are, every step takes us deeper and deeper to the inevitable showcase we have always witnessed before. A player who pays can have good stuff. A player who doesn't, well..... He can play also but, you know , a handicapped version.

Bottom line, we need a Django among us . To set us free.