Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber FYI

dirkdiggler

Thought I would put a post up so others could avoid the issue I just spend a month and a half waiting for the response for.

All Fyber offers will automatically be removed from your offerwall and be invalid after 60 days even if there is no time frame on the offers. Not usually a big deal but the big/hard ones that take a long time for 5000+ gold they do take a long time.

Even with screenshots, and a lack of this 60 days being anywhere on fybers offers in the game, it doesn't matter. Not complaining just sharing so that others don't waste time on games when you won't get the gold.

Joel

concordo com vc...Ganhar ouro grátis nesse jogo -e super difícil, não recomendo baixar app, nem testar outros jogos, nem perguntas. Além de demorar muito tempo, ainda corre o risco de não ganhar a recompensa por erros no site. É perda de tempo

dirkdiggler

Yeah , the only thing worthwhile is the install and open rewards for gold. if it takes longer than a week there's a decent chance you don't get the reward. I did a slot one , took screenshot of the offer, showed that I met the requirement and they said sorry you don't get the 5000 gold but here is 500... no reason given other than they couldnt find the info needed.