Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber FYI

dirkdiggler

Thought I would put a post up so others could avoid the issue I just spend a month and a half waiting for the response for.

All Fyber offers will automatically be removed from your offerwall and be invalid after 60 days even if there is no time frame on the offers. Not usually a big deal but the big/hard ones that take a long time for 5000+ gold they do take a long time.

Even with screenshots, and a lack of this 60 days being anywhere on fybers offers in the game, it doesn't matter. Not complaining just sharing so that others don't waste time on games when you won't get the gold.

Joel

concordo com vc...Ganhar ouro grátis nesse jogo -e super difícil, não recomendo baixar app, nem testar outros jogos, nem perguntas. Além de demorar muito tempo, ainda corre o risco de não ganhar a recompensa por erros no site. É perda de tempo

dirkdiggler

Yeah , the only thing worthwhile is the install and open rewards for gold. if it takes longer than a week there's a decent chance you don't get the reward. I did a slot one , took screenshot of the offer, showed that I met the requirement and they said sorry you don't get the 5000 gold but here is 500... no reason given other than they couldnt find the info needed.

YKa

Hi April and thanks for advice.
I contacted to recommended support team :
forwarded auto replay E-mail from Fyber, attached screenshots from FTX narcos game, showing my account information and wall offer reported. Also attached screenshots from offered game, with account information and showing completed level, required for offer.
Got replay from Julia (support):
"Our team has given a reply to your request #404038 and it has been solved.
Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!
If you already contacted the Fyber support team, please, provide the following information and we'll try to find out more details about your case from them:
1.Screenshot of your offer status page showing the name of app you downloaded and the exact amount of gold to be received.
2.Screenshot of the email you received from the Fyber support team, as well as your Fyber user ID (can be found in the bottom of the offer wall Status page).
3.Proof as requested.
4.Your Narcos:Cartel Wars user ID (can be found in the in-game Options menu > user data).
Thanks in advance and hope for your understanding!
Julia - Tilting Point Customer Service"

Looks nobody read my E-mail with provided information and did not open attached screenshots.
And nothing has been solved.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @YKa , I am so sorry your ticket was closed. I have personally reached out to the support team to see that your request is answered.

Reactions: YKa

YKa

Hi April and thank U very march for help.
After your interposal Julia (Tilting Point Customer Service) was in contact to Fyber.
But Fyber ignores Tilting Point Customer Service too :oops: - no response at all, unbelievable !

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi April and thank U very march for help.
After your interposal Julia (Tilting Point Customer Service) was in contact to Fyber.
But Fyber ignores Tilting Point Customer Service too :oops: - no response at all, unbelievable !
I'm very glad to hear Julia got in contact with you. Please feel free to reply to her again if you haven't had an update in 48 hours.

Our team does their very best to represent players to our partners, however, their responses and response times are out of our control. We apologize for any delays, but hope you can understand.

YKa

Dear April,
1) I have contacted first time to Fyber at 29/12/2020 and got auto replay.
"Your ticket number is: 179738"

2) Asked again at Fyber at 03/12/2020 about status and what additional information should i provide - got auto replay :
"Your request (196215) has been received." -

2) I have contacted to Tilt Point support first time at 10/12 and got replay from Julia without reading my e-mail :
"Our team has given a reply to your request #404038 and it has been solved. "

3) I contacted again to Julia ( Tilting Point support) and got replay 17/12/2020 :
"It seems that the offer is still running and probably this is the reason why we have no news yet."

That all, nothing more.
I don't understand how could be related "offer is still running" with no response from Fyber almost month ?

Last edited:

Silent Assassin

Im having the same issue. I discovered an error with an offer that if it had been properly listed would have ment i wouldn't have started the offer. I now not only can't/wont do the one i started but now any offer that comes up from this game in the future im also include for as im no longer a new user.
I have reported the offer about 2 weeks ago and only received the auto generated email as a response.
I have also messaged tilting point support 5 days ago asking for help and same from them, only an auto generated email in reply.

Whats a fella got to do to get some support around here? This game has become absolutely terrible for its back up support.
Its wasn't great before fyber and tilting point took over, its only got worse since then!!!!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Silent Assassin and thank you for reaching out here. I can see from our support logs that our team was able to confirm four offerwall offers were completed and rewarded correctly for you.

As for the other offer requiring a $12.99 purchase that turns out to be $42.99 in-game, I do apologize. This however is a fault in the Fyber offer, something that we do not have the ability to change. You'll want to reach out to Fyber's customer support to see what actions they can take in this regard.

Please also keep in mind that it is the holiday season, so many support teams are short-staffed and response times are longer than usual. We ourselves are working to ensure our response times improve after the holidays.

Silent Assassin

"As for the other offer requiring a $12.99 purchase that turns out to be $42.99 in-game, I do apologize. This however is a fault in the Fyber offer, something that we do not have the ability to change. You'll want to reach out to Fyber's customer support to see what actions they can take in this regard.".... i have reached out to them. I first contacted them about the 10th December 2020.
The only had 1 single solitary reply from them in all that time.
I know its not your fault, I wasn't asking you to pay me out. I was asking if like you do for other people and have done for me in the past, could you be so kind as to give them a stir up to lift there game and start looking after those who contribute to paying their wages.

I don't mean to come across smart either, those offers you talk about having been paid out... they were quite some time ago. You can hardly make mention of them and expect it to carry any weight. Since all those small ones there has been 2 for over 9000 each thst i can't get ANY support or assistance in getting my gold put of Fyber for.
Your telling me its not your problem and to contact them (which im aware its not your problem, and if they would reply then we wouldn't be having this conversation..) so i get the feeling your washing your hands of me too and No-one seems to care about not just me but all the other hundreds of people who play the game. If this is what happens when we get fed up with being ignored and not given what we are fairly and squarely intitled too... maybe we should all boycott the game and then what would you do? That would be real great for business hey

You know, all I'm asking for here is some help to get a resolution out of Fyber.... im not asking you to perform a miracle but your reluctance to message them on my behalf lends itself to the idea you know more about how useless they are than your letting on.. do they ignore you too like ive seen they do to soooo many others who simply want what according to their strict terms and conditions to each offer we by rights should have no trouble getting in most cases.

Last edited:

YKa

April - FTX Games said:
They will be happy to represent you to the Fyber team.
Hi April.
How we say :no news - good news, ..... but not in the case.
Looks like FTX support is not happy anymore to represent us to the Fyber ?

Silent Assassin

Looks that way doesn't it. There is an ever growing list relating to the same complaint yet the only thing that seems to change is the length of the list of unhappy gamers

Basically, as long as they get our cash whats anything else matter.
Maybe its time us players stopped spending? They still wouldn't care, they would just develop a new game and life goes on for them.
Us players who have continued to poor our hard earned money in to the game mean nothing so it seems.
If they cared they would help resolve the problems and even do something about making sure it doesn't continue to happen but what do we get instead.. silence, and a heck of a lot of it.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi April.
How we say :no news - good news, ..... but not in the case.
Looks like FTX support is not happy anymore to represent us to the Fyber ?
Hello YKa. Did you use the same email address you have on file here in the forums to contact our support team? That last contact from you to our support team that I can see is from August, and it's related to a loading issue.

Please feel free to email our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com if you're having trouble with an offerwall offer. They will be happy to help you.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Silent Assassin , I apologize if bringing up previous Fyber offers seemed callous or offensive. I wasn't sure which offer in particular you were asking about, so I wanted to be sure I covered all bases.

Our support team is more than happy to represent players to Fyber related to unpaid offerwall offers. We unfortunately have no control over their system and the verbiage in their listings. So messaging them directly is the fastest and most effective way to receive a conclusion. You are always welcome to mention any issue you are having to our support team and they will do their best to assist. I just wanted it to be clear that we cannot affect Fyber or their systems directly.

YKa

Hi April.
I used my google mail account (see PM for details), linked with my Narcos game. My open request #404333. But FTX support also pointed to request #404038 (solved :confused: ).

I sent 3-4 times emails to FTX support and got several replays from Julia.
In last one from 24/12/2020 she wrote:
" I apologize for keeping you waiting, but we are doing everything we can to get a result from the advertiser.
Julia - Tilting Point Customer Service "

Last edited:

dirkdiggler

I wrote out an entire nicely worded response but I couldn't post it as it was deemed inappropriate.

Simple response: If Narcos continues to allow fyber in game then they are responsible for it as that company is interacting with their players. They can't wash their hands and say not our fault, as you can choose to remove them from the game.

If it happens to enough people then less people will play and less money comes in,

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi April.
I used my google mail account (see PM for details), linked with my Narcos game. My open request #404333. But FTX support also pointed to request #404038 (solved :confused: ).

I sent 3-4 times emails to FTX support and got several replays from Julia.
In last one from 24/12/2020 she wrote:
" I apologize for keeping you waiting, but we are doing everything we can to get a result from the advertiser.
Julia - Tilting Point Customer Service "
Hey YKa, thank you very much for providing your ticket number. I can see that our team is doing what they can to assist you. You should also have an email from Fyber, please respond to this so that they can assist you as well.

If you send multiple emails/contacts about the same issue, our team will combine them to best assist you, and that unfortunately shows them as "closed." Please be assured however they do have your request open and they are working on it.