Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber or flyber or What there name is

Val Entino

I reveived also 10 000+ credit but i not received my 2100 from "myslot casio" my friends also not received. They not reply to my e mails.
Sorry for my bad English

Shank

As I have said before in the other Fyber thread full of complaining, if you aren't getting credited you are doing something wrong. Doing something wrong could easily mean communicating with the Fyber team with a condescending tone (similar to the way you are attempting to communicate through this thread) and using words like stupid. I have gotten at least 50,000 free gold from the offer wall without an issue, at least half of which was through the report button. I nearly instantaneously receive an email back asking for proof. I send the proof and within a day or 2 receive a response telling me I will be credited. Please just follow the process correctly or don't bother trying to get the free gold any more.
So because it worked for you, that means it automatically works for everyone else ?

Your logical reasoning skills need some levelling up.

I've done 3 offers, got paid for one that I bought something with (hard to deny my credit card receipt), had to harass them for another, and a third I reported I haven't heard a word from Fyber despite reporting it months ago. It was a small reward and the report button is grayed out now, so I've just decided not to waste my time, or complete any more of their scammy offers.

Assuming everyone is doing something wrong is both incorrect and funny.