Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber Sacked!

Jayjay

When i go to the offer wall, it still says “fyber”.. his this transition not taken affect on the ios platform yet?

Neon234

This change happened with the new game update in Google play. Description says they fixed bugs. Earlier it used to be about bounty hunt.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
When i go to the offer wall, it still says “fyber”.. his this transition not taken affect on the ios platform yet?
Fyber is still on iOS - correct. We needed to make the change quickly on Android as there were some technical issues going on with Fyber there. I'm not sure what the schedule is for changing this on iOS.

Doods1985

Let us know your experience with our new partner - hopefully it will be smooth =).
Its very smooth ! I contacted them about a reward that shouldv been awarded to me , they asked for screenshot proof , which is normal , fyber did that all the time
Now whats amusing is , the requirment was (install a game and reach level 11 at it ) , which i did , and i sent the screenshots .. It got rejected ,They asked me for another proof of date and time of completion (???!!!) ,
I answered them how to do so ? And i havent git a reply since 3 days now
How am supposed to even do that ? Is it another way just to ignore any request goes thier side ?? Its technically impossible to do what they are asking me . Plus asking other stuff as (date and time of transaction , pay prrof etc etc) i mean wth you talking about its upgrade a castle to level 11 ! Theyl just reject any offer i suppose
Fyber didnt have this problem . I stopped doing any offers , cant spend days on playing another game for some gold AND get rejected afterward .
So yeah @Chase - FTX Games , its very smooth already .

CRABNUTZ

Perhaps try sending a screenshot of the screenshot, so the date and time are displayed. I dunno if it would work or not, but it's gotta be worth a shot?!

C3975AE2-F240-458B-AE2A-EEBC0E4EEF8A.jpeg

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Its very smooth ! I contacted them about a reward that shouldv been awarded to me , they asked for screenshot proof , which is normal , fyber did that all the time
Now whats amusing is , the requirment was (install a game and reach level 11 at it ) , which i did , and i sent the screenshots .. It got rejected ,They asked me for another proof of date and time of completion (???!!!) ,
I answered them how to do so ? And i havent git a reply since 3 days now
How am supposed to even do that ? Is it another way just to ignore any request goes thier side ?? Its technically impossible to do what they are asking me . Plus asking other stuff as (date and time of transaction , pay prrof etc etc) i mean wth you talking about its upgrade a castle to level 11 ! Theyl just reject any offer i suppose
Fyber didnt have this problem . I stopped doing any offers , cant spend days on playing another game for some gold AND get rejected afterward .
So yeah @Chase - FTX Games , its very smooth already .
So - this is all sarcasm and you are saying it's not smooth - right? A plainly written review of your experience would be appreciated. If we are to improve I need clear information so action can be taken.

AxScorpio

It's worse than before!!!
This is what they know how to answer:
El ticket #7244141 (Angry Birds Evolution - Install & open the app for Android to earn Gold!) ha sido evaluado otra vez y no será aprobado. Nosotros no podemos confirmar que la oferta fué completada con el anunciante con la prueba que has presentado.

Por favor envíanos pruebas (pantallazos) que contenga información de la transacción y detalles incluyendo la hora y fecha en que la oferta fue completada para que podamos verificar con el anunciante.

Adicionalmente, tienes que estar 100% seguro que has completado la oferta atraves de ironSource y no otro proveedor.

Gracias,
Equipo de Servicio al Cliente - ironSource

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
It's worse than before!!!
This is what they know how to answer:
El ticket #7244141 (Angry Birds Evolution - Install & open the app for Android to earn Gold!) ha sido evaluado otra vez y no será aprobado. Nosotros no podemos confirmar que la oferta fué completada con el anunciante con la prueba que has presentado.

Por favor envíanos pruebas (pantallazos) que contenga información de la transacción y detalles incluyendo la hora y fecha en que la oferta fue completada para que podamos verificar con el anunciante.

Adicionalmente, tienes que estar 100% seguro que has completado la oferta atraves de ironSource y no otro proveedor.

Gracias,
Equipo de Servicio al Cliente - ironSource
Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

Doods1985

So - this is all sarcasm and you are saying it's not smooth - right? A plainly written review of your experience would be appreciated. If we are to improve I need clear information so action can be taken.
If i said i would have issues with the system then you will ask me to write the details , correct ?? or even worse , contact them directly .
I wrote it down , i dont see where i have missed something couldv been added to make the review more rich of info , yeah sarcasim , because common sense should have been applied to the manner before hand .
Asking me of something that will not help the issue (judging day of completion is irrelevant since it could take days with a player and more or less with another) and not possibly be done anyway , am i asking much if they were like , fyber for example ?
Send us screenshot of your user name , casle level , installation data on the system and name and brand of your mobile
THATS relevant !
Not DATE OF COMPLETION (?)
Not TRANSACTION number (?) (?) (((?????)))

If this is the experience from the beggining then the answer is super easy . No more offer walls that require game installations . Done :)

Doods1985

Perhaps try sending a screenshot of the screenshot, so the date and time are displayed. I dunno if it would work or not, but it's gotta be worth a shot?!

View attachment 2438
On side note , You are one of the smartest people that can talk in forums , iv seen most of your comments and i salute you .

Regards my issue , i know that you know it ls hopeless case , if it starts like this from what supposed to be a semi-skilled support member who have minimum IQ to ask for achievable answers , then it is , at best , a hopeless case. Spending days to play another game for some gold that at the end not been granted for the (wrong reasons) , Better save my time and breaths regards that .

Happy holidays to you and your family bro .

Edit : give a screenshot of ascreenshot does not help at all , as for example if i stole the screenshot from another player or interent for example i still can send that screenshot with time and date from my mobile and it wont help the authenticity of the whole thing . Right ?

CRABNUTZ

I guess I've been fortunate, bro. The few times I've participated in the offer wall with fyber, I received everything I was owed without a hitch. I haven't had any experience with the new company, because iOS is still fyber.

Doods1985

I guess I've been fortunate, bro. The few times I've participated in the offer wall with fyber, I received everything I was owed without a hitch. I haven't had any experience with the new company, because iOS is still fyber.
Exactly , fyber was way much better , i reached a point i didnt have to open a ticket with fyber , if the task is completed i just screenshot the offer and my fyber ID with game ID Along with simple screenshots of my requirments needed for completion , and i would be awarded next hours .
But this , this is pure nonsense .