Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber Sacked!

Gogs

Long time no see felas.
Stopped plying this game at November last year, and moved from Croatia to Sweden, let's say, searching for better conditions... But nvm, I don't wanna bother you too much. As I can see a lot of 'small' things happend in Narcos, look like @Chase - FTX Games, made a really good effort, since the last time I've been here. But NVM, again.
Started to play few days ago, ofc, immediately run out for gold offers, cause I need to make my way to the world, and BOOM!, 2 offers in a row 16k gold, but not claimed, yet.

So I heard about changes, and employing new partner as the 'gold offerENDERS', so my question is; "How long does it take Fyber to approve my claim?".

Of course after sending all the proofs, and whole bunch of screenshots, as required.

Maybe it's not a theme for that, but I like when I see @Chase - FTX Games posts, more than two, it must be a important thread... :)

Enjoy the game Pablos!
Best regards,
Ero

DDRR

the next day....1%
Next week.......10%
2 weeks...........10%
Month...............10%
Never................69%

Neon234

Long time no see felas.
Stopped plying this game at November last year, and moved from Croatia to Sweden, let's say, searching for better conditions... But nvm, I don't wanna bother you too much. As I can see a lot of 'small' things happend in Narcos, look like @Chase - FTX Games, made a really good effort, since the last time I've been here. But NVM, again.
Started to play few days ago, ofc, immediately run out for gold offers, cause I need to make my way to the world, and BOOM!, 2 offers in a row 16k gold, but not claimed, yet.

So I heard about changes, and employing new partner as the 'gold offerENDERS', so my question is; "How long does it take Fyber to approve my claim?".

Of course after sending all the proofs, and whole bunch of screenshots, as required.

Maybe it's not a theme for that, but I like when I see @Chase - FTX Games posts, more than two, it must be a important thread... :)

Enjoy the game Pablos!
Best regards,
Ero
The new service provider is worse than Fyber.
I'm not sure whether you can claim gold from fiber now.

Gogs

I already spoke with Customer service at FTX, and with one at Fyber.
Like they said, that it can take 2 weeks to contact the third part--, but when it comes to selling ur, mine, his, personal informations(private) then they do it in blink of an eye.
Screw it.

How do they communicate, via old mehanic thing. We. STOP HAVE. STOP PROBLEM. STOP

Last edited by a moderator: