Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber scam

TARANTULA

Why don’t you remove fyber when it is obviously a scam, at the beggining it worked but now they don’t work anymore. Isn’t there any other surveys, you could use for your game.

double pownage

Surveys are junk,most dont have clear ending or in very small print.
Some work , stick with apps, easy to proof.
Surveys just gonna waste time and u cant really easy proof u done it.

Julio

Many of the offers never pay. Including apps If you follow up with Fyber and submit all of the necessary documentation you might get paid.

It is clearly a very sketchy setup, basically the Wild West of promotional advertising.

Why would FTX remove an unethical vendor? Their motives, interests, and techniques are aligned.

EgregiousParagon.

I did not have an issue with Fyber paying up. The surveys are pretty deceptive, but other offers give gold just fine. If you got on Graze - they are crooks, they "cancellation" appears to be broken and never gives a confirmation, causing credit card dispute. LordMobile finally paid off. So I do not complain. I got 65k in gold spending little under $5 total (+hulu that my daughter likes anyway). In game 65k is what about $500+.

Julio

I did not have an issue with Fyber paying up. The surveys are pretty deceptive, but other offers give gold just fine. If you got on Graze - they are crooks, they "cancellation" appears to be broken and never gives a confirmation, causing credit card dispute. LordMobile finally paid off. So I do not complain. I got 65k in gold spending little under $5 total (+hulu that my daughter likes anyway). In game 65k is what about $500+.
I have quite a few that haven’t paid, and many that have... not worth dealing with fyber to track down...

TheImmortal

[...]I got 65k in gold spending little under $5 total (+hulu that my daughter likes anyway). In game 65k is what about $500+.
Imagine there's people that never get, in their lifetime, offers amounting to that much gold on their pay wall. Or, if they do, they never receive it.
So much of an equal battlefield, is it? :/

TARANTULA

Sorry i don't know is survey the right word, i don't know english good, but what i meant something same as fyber.

Julio

Synonyms for Fyber include words that imply fraudulent or unethical behavior. Some examples include scammer, dishonest, FTX, swindler, cheater, deceiver, etc.

That’s not fair. I should take FTX out of the list. It’s not fair to one of them...