Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber

copyninja

I got like 3 tickets opened with Fyber in the past. I've responded their email with screenshot attachments with proof of screenshots and tried to follow up multiple times with them, however, they have never responded to me before and have never gave me the gold i've earned. I've CC'd FTX narcos before but Daria only gave me a standard response.

What's my next step to escalate this? I think I have more than 13k earned gold that wasn't given to me.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Just spoke to Daria about this - she said the process can take time - and as long as you are providing the information requested by support, the process will move forward. Fyber can take awhile to get this sorted out as they have to contact the parties involved.

LeeMuerto

Just spoke to Daria about this - she said the process can take time - and as long as you are providing the information requested by support, the process will move forward. Fyber can take awhile to get this sorted out as they have to contact the parties involved.
Or they just ban you. I don’t get any offers anymore and seems I’ve been banned because I opened up a few tickets about the missing payouts (three issues opened = got banned.)