Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Error

Azm1pt

Hi, is everyone experiencing troubles to get in the game and also after you finish your attacks it keeps loading and loading then pops up a connection error and it turn your successful attack into a failure. What is this? 2 times now, that’s disappointing and annoying.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, thank you for reporting this. You should now find the issue resolved. If you are still seeing connectivity issues, please contact our support team either by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, or via email at narcos@ftxgames.com.

dirkdiggler

Still happening now, takes 2 minutes to load the game then the connecting icon shows up in camp. Sometimes goes away after 2-3 minutes, sometimes just doesn't. Go to map connecting image is still there can't scout or attack. In the off chance I can connect for an attack I take the base down then there's an error message saying it couldn't connect and restarts the game. The attack doesn't get recorded.

Don-remus

These lag issues persist. games STILL crashes after an attack. No victory dialog, then receive an unstable connection Error. No issue with my internet. It’s well over 250mps. Seeing new issues too. Can’t view list of people in the cartel war, receive a member made a change message.

is there any plan or target to resolve these issues? this is getting old, especially when you can’t successfully attack in a cartel war.

thx

Tinytim

It's getting worse. It seems like you want people on, less. Which is fine. But the game should not be so expensive if you don't want me online that much. For the amount of money spent. I would definitely actually play a lot. The more I spend the harder it is to put down and walk away. On the flip side. If I can't access the game, I'm not going to spend money any more. I'm going to go watch ppv movies.

Nino brown

The game is unplayable for me. Reinstalled on multiple devices and always having connection issues.

YKa

Looks like server problem. May be the game server is under the DoS attack ?

Last edited:

dirkdiggler

Yeah it is some type of communication delay on FTX, there is 0 chance that people across the world with good internet connections are only having issues with this game, versus every other game on their phone.

So going on day 3 of this and have just given up, took 10 minutes to log in and send out a delivery for the smuggler challenge hahaha.

Tried to attack an outpost and gave up after 4 minutes of load time so not even worth trying the raid. Hopefully they fix whatever the issue is soon.

Joel

Alguma novidade sobre esses erro de conexão do jogo? A FTX não dar retorno...O jogo ta muito instável. Já enviei vários e-mail desde de sábado e nenhuma resposta.

Johny B.

@April - FTX Games the problem isn't solved and is getting worse. What are you doing? Cant play the game normally for 2 days and I already submmited 2 tickets without answers.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, my sincere apologies. Please send a ticket in-game if you can, especially after the crashes, as that will show our support team your logs so they can investigate further.

If you cannot send a ticket from within the game, then email our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com. I'm sorry you've all been having issues, but our support team will be happy to assist you.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Our support team is slightly understaffed at the moment, so they may take a bit longer to respond to your request. They are working as quickly as possible to get back to you all.