Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game freeze during attacks or replays

Hey the last few hours game started to freeze during replays or during attacks with soldiers ... attack using paratroops so far ok ... what can i do?

S7 Edge latest android update

Marko

I have the same problem, very frustrating when you are in the middle of a cartel war attack.

Whats the point of forum if your tech support still after few days dont even try to help ... problem still hapenning

Chino

Thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars! We are really sorry that you didn't receive an answer in a short time. Do you still need any assistance with your game? - The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team
### Do not reply below this line ###

DevTeam
April 06, 2017, 09:33 -0600
Thank you for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

We are really sorry that you didn't receive an answer in a short time. Do you still need any assistance with your game?

- The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

March 29, 2017, 20:27 -0600
User logs for userId 1038364

Game crashed again in middle of attack sending me back to home screen. Now lost cash for attack, gain no resources and have to reinforce squads and wait for sicario to heal.

Chino

Same thing happens to me and that was the response from support I got a couple of days ago. Not much of an explanation or if they looking at it.