Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

game improvement

ayet

hi, i have some proposes that can make the game much better and not difficult to realize :
1- it will be really cool that we can save attack teams that we don't have to look for sicarios every time we wanna attack, like 3 teams, or 4
2- we waste much time to change attack sicarios after exploring enemy base it will be much better that we choose sicarios like on cartel wars directly when we are exploring base. sometimes when we want to attack somebody we go back to our base, then we spend minutes to choose the better attack strategy then we go to attack then we find opponent on line :eek::eek::confused::mad:
3- the game is not flexible with strategy when we want to attack someone sometimes we need to change soldiers then we have to wait 30 to 60 minutes just to change teams, that's unfair i think that we have to wait just when teams are dead, for example if you change from falcos to gordos you have to wait just the difference of time between them just like money.
sorry for my English.. i did my best :oops:

Last edited:

TheImmortal

2) is a feature so simple to implement, so asked for yet so utterly disregarded. I've had it wasting dozens of minutes picking up the right team for an opponent when, in fact, FTX could've done it so that i'd always have '3 decks' saved.

Again, this game could've been so cool.

(S.E)Deeznuts

It is a way they are getting is to depend more this game from the beginning is purely in making money from us even from little things changing troops and waiting thirty min who does wait I spend gold to speed it up

Val Entino

+1
Il serait cool de pouvoir changer nos 4 sicario a la fois par 4 autres qui seraient enregistré. Ils est long et chiant de chercher apres ses 4 sicario...

ELpatron50

Watching videos for instant deployment of troops in SQUAD CAMP.
If U raided a base and u got lots of casualties, KIA U want to watch some videos
for instant redeployment of troops in your Squad Camps.

The uphill climb is when U want to change troops deployed in Squad Camp,
U have to wait 30 minutes max juz to fill your SQUAD CAMPS with troopz
ready for action.

Watching videos?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
hi, i have some proposes that can make the game much better and not difficult to realize :
1- it will be really cool that we can save attack teams that we don't have to look for sicarios every time we wanna attack, like 3 teams, or 4
2- we waist much time to change attack sicarios after exploring enemy base it will be much better that we choose sicarios like on cartel wars directly when we are exploring base. sometimes when we want to attack somebody we go back to our base, then we spend minutes to choose the better attack strategy then we go to attack then we find opponent on line :eek::eek::confused::mad:
3- the game is not flexible with strategy when we want to attack someone sometimes we need to change soldiers then we have to wait 30 to 60 minutes just to change teams, that's unfair i think that we have to wait just when teams are dead, for example if you change from falcos to gordos you have to wait just the difference of time between them just like money.
Passing along your ideas - thanks!

UncleJimm

2- we waist much time to change attack sicarios after exploring enemy base it will be much better that we choose sicarios like on cartel wars directly when we are exploring base. sometimes when we want to attack somebody we go back to our base, then we spend minutes to choose the better attack strategy then we go to attack then we find opponent on line :eek::eek::confused::mad:
in addition home base notification in left slide bar should be classified into enemy attack, defended or raided homebase,etc. so we don't wasting time to scroll down the ladder