Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Option Question - Please Read and Reply

Would you opt in for different version of game that eliminated skills & finca immune to airstrikes?

• Total voters

LVMonkey

what chase meant to say is that a new way for you to spend egregious amounts of money will be introduced to counter BB for a very limited time until they introduce the counter to the counter to the counter so you can spend even more egregious amounts of money to be non-relevant!

Break the cycle! Play a game that requires little to no money to play and grow strong, is ALL strategy based, and absolutely ZERO no deploy!!

Storm Front 1944

Julio

what chase meant to say is that a new way for you to spend egregious amounts of money will be introduced to counter BB for a very limited time until they introduce the counter to the counter to the counter so you can spend even more egregious amounts of money to be non-relevant!

Break the cycle! Play a game that requires little to no money to play and grow strong, is ALL strategy based, and absolutely ZERO no deploy!!

Storm Front 1944

Don't know about SF however I completely agree about the expectations for what is about to transpire.

ChuckyMontana

as long as there are no real solutions to these problems, we will still have vicious cycles with minor updates. they run away from the foundation of the problem and produce money-based solutions.

lamaJ

Mr @Chase - FTX Games as i can remembered talent went out to counter no deploy too. But in reality that made no deploy more stonger. So players buy chest to get BB and GD. We told u just give fince more health. But u ignored that. So now, When almost 90% players here had BB and GD. U come again to introduce the new one. LOL. Anyway. Fix the war and league matchmaking too since thats the main part of the game. Not just thinking of players to buying and buying gold.

Julio

Mr @Chase - FTX Games as i can remembered talent went out to counter no deploy too. But in reality that made no deploy more stonger. So players buy chest to get BB and GD. We told u just give fince more health. But u ignored that. So now, When almost 90% players here had BB and GD. U come again to introduce the new one. LOL. Anyway. Fix the war and league matchmaking too since thats the main part of the game. Not just thinking of players to buying and buying gold.
I guarantee that the new fix to no deploy involves lots of gold. Pump and dump.

zecke2

A counter strat to no-deploy is coming, if all goes to plan, on the 25th (depending on your time zone). This has taken a long time for us to work on - sorry for that. Hopefully the counter strats we are adding soon will have some of the answers you have asked for.
@Chase , why you dont tell us the solution now. how it should work . maybe we can discuss if that helps against no deploy.
imo the no deploy problem is very bad in cartel wars ! we only fight against opponents with no deploy. thats frustrating and makes no fun.
you talk always about ideas and solutions from the community ( and we give you many,many solutions). why you give us not the info about the changings in next update so we can tell you if its a good solution are not.
thanx

IvanZG

A counter strat to no-deploy is coming, if all goes to plan, on the 25th (depending on your time zone). This has taken a long time for us to work on - sorry for that. Hopefully the counter strats we are adding soon will have some of the answers you have asked for.
Are we going to get all gold back that we investet for no deploy?

Julio

I think the new update will require you to spend gems. There will be seven colors of gems (red, yellow, blue, green, purple, white, and black) and they will have five different shapes (rectangular, sort of triangular, etc.). You can earn these gems during events (a couple of gems per month on average).

In order to be competitive in the game you will need to have different groups of gems (same shape, color, or something else).

FTX won't tell us what the gems do, we will have to figure it out ourselves.

Luckily, if you don't want to wait for the events (and you aren't competitive in the game because everyone else bought gems) you can buy bags of gems in the store.

lamaJ

I think the new update will require you to spend gems. There will be seven colors of gems (red, yellow, blue, green, purple, white, and black) and they will have five different shapes (rectangular, sort of triangular, etc.). You can earn these gems during events (a couple of gems per month on average).

In order to be competitive in the game you will need to have different groups of gems (same shape, color, or something else).

FTX won't tell us what the gems do, we will have to figure it out ourselves.

Luckily, if you don't want to wait for the events (and you aren't competitive in the game because everyone else bought gems) you can buy bags of gems in the store.
You know what i am thinking...... "dice"

Julio

You know what i am thinking...... "dice"
Same concept...

Limited resource that you need to be competitive and for all practical purposes you will need to spend gold to acquire it.

ElCapiton

They should allow us to upgrade our Finca in line with our levels. This would balance the game out sone what in line with player levels.

Level 1-53 is balanced.

Level 53-65 all the same. Makes no sense to stop the finca at 22.

Do what you did a long time ago when you allowed the Finca to be upgraded to level 22 when it use to max out at level 20.

This would make it harder and or eliminate no deploy and re-introduce done strategy and game play back into the game.

double pownage

U know what existed before no deploy 24/7 online, i dont wanne waste hours online for upgrade.
Bases don't give enough resources and im gonna quit.
I prefer nodeploy then wasting hours on stinky game.
This update will kill the game, i have no faith in ftx, none at all.

Ps: easy to have better game, they should have made 8 different good skills that had different tactic instead they made 3 usable ones. Why is 80% of skills junk. Game would be much better if every skill had a strategy behind it.

Julio

U know what existed before no deploy 24/7 online, i dont wanne waste hours online for upgrade.
Bases don't give enough resources and im gonna quit.
I prefer nodeploy then wasting hours on stinky game.
This update will kill the game, i have no faith in ftx, none at all.

Ps: easy to have better game, they should have made 8 different good skills that had different tactic instead they made 3 usable ones. Why is 80% of skills junk. Game would be much better if every skill had a strategy behind it.
They have already killed the game.

What the heck is the point of a tactics game with no tactics?

The answer wasn't better skills. The answer was better game design and addressing imbalances with thoughtful consideration. They could have fixed the game last spring by reducing/ eliminating finca damage by airstrikes.

Now they've totally messed up game play by the thing that was supposed to fix no deploy.

Don't blame you for quitting. Many have done it before you!!

Last edited:

PUZZLE

LOL. You made a very late decision about fixing nodeploy. 70% players already left game and the rest are bearly playing it. Good job.

zecke2

Let's be honest, whatsoever will be introduced to fix nodeploy we players will have to pay for it and as always FTX will somehow mess up the maths like they did when talents and skills were introduced.
That is what i get from support:

Hi,
Dice were added to the roulette due to the suggestions of our players! It is possible that more possibilities to earn dice will be introduced in the future.

Players who spend more than 5 hours online during a day, become vulnerable to attacks.

In order to make the game more balanced the Ground Defence bonus and particular sicarios were introduced. If a base has the Ground Defence bonus of a high rank, proper sicarios and defend buildings, a player can withstand. The process is continuous. It is possible that some changes will be introduced in the future if game designers consider them as relevant.

And what about no deploy. ???
I have only bad words for this :(

HerrRossi0201

The answer you got from this so called support @zecke2 only is proof that nobody at FTX understands their own game mechanics or has read some post here in the forum.

augustine

As a clarification, simply making the finca immune to missiles won't solve the imbalance issue by itself without addressing the skill sets. The GD skill set can create bases that are impenetrable without missiling the finca.
Not so much; A good flash squad can take down anything without 1 missile flying