Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Will Not Load

I am trying to get into the game for a few hours now and am not able. I get this error msg.

I tried to switch networks, devices and what not?! But nothing works! I cant get the game to start.

I am second in my league, and now i cant get in to the game to keep that spot!! (I have a print screen with my loacation in the league).

FTX! You guys better make it up to all the players that will get hurt by this bug!!

Would like to hear from you ftxguys what you are going to do about this.

Attachments

ScArFaC3

Banned
Few hours...that's nothing...I've been getting ERRORCODE 70100 for five days now...nothing has been done to remedy my problem...ive started supporting supercell...their support team contacts you immediately!!! And that was just a suggestion to improve gameplay so I'm sure I won't have **** like this...

fahdi1985

i haven't been able to play narcos for like 4 days. i just keep getting a ton of error messages. i even got a message in which it say that you are playing the game on another device and the game has paused. i mean wtf? i have only one device since i started playing narcos. i have sent like several emails to the support team but they just keep ignoring me. i have started playing boom beach which i much better than this ton of glitches heap

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I am trying to get into the game for a few hours now and am not able. FTX! You guys better make it up to all the players that will get hurt by this bug!!
We had about 2000 players who were affected by a loading issue late last week. This should be resolved now - and those players are being compensated.

Is your game still having this issue?

Lazar Gustavo

Hey Chase I think it's funny that you ask if we still have login problems.i sent many messages I sent also my logs with the game issue and you couldn't resolve it..