Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game wont load

Whozachdey

My whole cartel is experiencing not being able to load. With multiple different error codes. Also my friends cartel is experiencing it as well.

technology22

same here pal we all are guess servers are down or an issue as im from the uk experiencing same issue

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! My apologies but we are undergoing maintenance at this very moment. Please check back later. If you are still experiencing issues at that point in time, please send us an email at narcos@ftxgames.com so that we may look into it.

Narcobuster

Lol... “maintenance”?? Basically code for “we’re not sure what’s happened”. You’re usually pretty good @April - FTX Games at warning us prior to maintenance so we can plan ahead. Plus, why would all your games be down at once?? Sorry but I hope some compensation is on its way for this glitch.

Raunxxx

@April - FTX Games shouldn’t you notify prior these maintenance? You make it sound as usual scheduled one, but for sure it ain’t, my cartel needs my attacks in war, this was the only time frame I would’ve been able to do them, and now I can’t. Is this normal?