Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting discouraged with war matchups...

Queenie

Let me start by saying, I fully understand that this post is in vain. None of the other requests or complaints have been addressed, and I little hope for this....
War after war, we are continually outmatched. I expect a difference of a thousand, maybe even two, but to have an opponent that is anywhere from 5k and up is very discouraging to myself and the team. No matter how good we are, it is impossible to be effective against that strength.
I'm not saying that it should be easy, but it should be enjoyable. I can not count the players that have gotten discouraged and lost interest completely.
I just wish, after all the money spent, that this issue along with the countless list of other problems would be acknowledged and addressed. @Chase - FTX Games - Quit leaving us in the dark..
I want this game to be great and it could be, but instead it feels like a downward spiral.

BillyBob

Banned
Keep yor seatbelt on....because this rollor coaster ride downhill has ended yet.:eek:

IvanZG

and problem with opponent that has 12 players less than you and you go in war when some of your strongest players are out of war becouse of medals????

Rank in cartel should count here!

Eezzyy

JUST send your extra players to THEM BOYS CARTEL. WELL TAKE CARE OF IT

Queenie

Same here... I complained and was told by mail that "it's the way the system works in order for your cartel to find opponents fast".

We are not even top10 in our country and we get paired against cartels in world top20... We only managed to win 5 out of the last 20 wars... It's getting really annoying... :(
Ikr. As one of the little guys on the team, it is so discouraging. If I am not benched, I am having to attack up to far to win.