Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting killed after the clock hits zero n wars

Naptownmark

Is there a glitch or something bc I continue lose wars after the clock hits zero. I come here n make post about the matter, I do what's asked by @April - FTX Games by reporting issue in the game with video and no one will respond or addresses the issue but it keeps happening.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Can you elaborate? If it’s a draw and the finca goes down the attacker still wins with zero troops or sics left. Also as was mentioned in the previous thread, Torchers have explosion damage as a planned part of their stats.

Is it like that or are your attackers still completely active when the clock hits 0? Do others in your cartel see this too, in your war replay?

Naptownmark

Can you elaborate? If it’s a draw and the finca goes down the attacker still wins with zero troops or sics left. Also as was mentioned in the previous thread, Torchers have explosion damage as a planned part of their stats.

Is it like that or are your attackers still completely active when the clock hits 0? Do others in your cartel see this too, in your war replay?
Their still active when clock hits zero. Yes others see it. I recorded it too. This wasnt an attack wit torchers either tht blew up. They continued to attack after clock hit 0 n won

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Their still active when clock hits zero. Yes others see it. I recorded it too. This wasnt an attack wit torchers either tht blew up. They continued to attack after clock hit 0 n won
Please send this video to our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com so they can take a look at it. Their response time is a little delayed due to the holidays. However, they are doing their best to respond as quickly as possible.

Naptownmark

Please send this video to our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com so they can take a look at it. Their response time is a little delayed due to the holidays. However, they are doing their best to respond as quickly as possible.
No one seems to care so I've given up with the problem I e submitted emails with video like u said but NO ONE CARES. It still continues to happen 2 secs after clock hits zero n they still attack n blow up my base.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
No one seems to care so I've given up with the problem I e submitted emails with video like u said but NO ONE CARES. It still continues to happen 2 secs after clock hits zero n they still attack n blow up my base.
Thank you for emailing our support team the video you took of this issue. I can see that they have requested more information from you:
"Could you, please, create a new help request through the Report an issue button in the in-game Options menu immediately after you reproduce the issue you reported again. It will help us to get your most recent game logs containing necessary information in order to identify an issue.

Also, please, let us know your User ID."

Once you have done so, they'll be able to take a closer look at this issue.