Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold exploid/bug, did not resolved

Gytis

Hello,

Just want to write some info. When all had found gold bug, some of players has used it. But not all banned. I know 2 players, that used gold bug(~100k and ~50k get from bug) and they are playing successfully till now. And I think there are much more than 2 players who has not banned?????!!!!

- Why ftx admins didnt banned all who used gold bug? @Chase - FTX Games ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogan

Spot on mate plenty of players that got away with it.. But il be honest I'm not dirty that they got away with it, I'm dirty that I didn't find out how to do it till the glitch was fixed..

Tinygenius

A lot of players who leveraged this flaw had there accounts taken away from them. Even though they didn't get banned they have had too start over, from lvl 1.

Myself included :)

Gytis

A lot of players who leveraged this flaw had there accounts taken away from them. Even though they didn't get banned they have had too start over, from lvl 1.

Myself included :)
You are right, but I mean that players who used gold bug, they have old acc with high level. They are playing with 40+ lvl..

Tinygenius

Those that used the bug we're offered the gold they purchased legally on there new accounts after proof of purchase was given.

My new account is lvl 50+ already but has rubbish sics. Price you pay.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hello,

Just want to write some info. When all had found gold bug, some of players has used it. But not all banned. I know 2 players, that used gold bug(~100k and ~50k get from bug) and they are playing successfully till now. And I think there are much more than 2 players who has not banned?????!!!!

- Why ftx admins didnt banned all who used gold bug? @Chase - FTX Games ??
If you have a report to make about violations of our Terms of Service, please send it with as much detail as possible to narcos@ftxgames.com