Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold & special offer prices

Android

I've noticed, that iPhone players pay less for the same offers as players using Android devices. For example: Android users pay 24.99€ for 5 star sicario + 3000 gold, the apple users only 19.99€. Similar difference is on all the other offers.

Senior Martin

I've noticed, that iPhone players pay less for the same offers as players using Android devices. For example: Android users pay 24.99€ for 5 star sicario + 3000 gold, the apple users only 19.99€. Similar difference is on all the other offers.
We pay didferent per country too. UK pays 20GBP, Americans 20USD, EU members 20EUR...

Cruzzer

I'd like to get $20 offers again. ALL I get anymore are $50 & $100 offers.

Once you buy 50 or 100 offers you will never see another 20 offer.
I doubt that .
On my wife phone the game is installed also ... and over there she have ridicilus offers with 1000% more ... and multi tallent sicarios for about 1usd...

When the system see you have no intrest in the game anymore it will offer you anything ... they only want money ...

LVMonkey

Once you buy 50 or 100 offers you will never see another 20 offer.
Yeah, this is total crap! I'm not rich, and the $10 offer is about all I can afford on a regular basis. One day i splurge and get a $20 offer and I've never seen a $10 offer again. Now i refuse to spend any money on the game whatsoever, and I've still never seen a $10 offer come up.

C'mon devs, get your crap together and bring back lower level deals so some of us poor folk can afford to play too!!