Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye CALI 4 LIFE

CZechwarrior

I want only say goodbye all of you. C4L was longtime cartel no.1. on the world. Thanks, IT was amazing time for me when i was in C4L. You was the smartest players in the Game and NHK was great Capo. I am sad, that you all guiting game, but i absolutely understand why you all decide for quiting..... I wish all of you Good luck in real life!

Egis

Sad , veteran players are leaving . i think game gonna be unplayable soon without money , extra gear . Attacking bases is so hard , raids is almost imposible , you have to leave your life behind and stay on that game if u want to win something . its not enjoyable anymore as it was before . I'm not quiting yet but when u see whats going on , it looks like you getting tired of everything .

Ralph Kramden

Sad to see good old school players quitting. There is only a hand full of cartels that actually deploy anymore (I believe YWC and X Cartels Reloaded). The Rest just want mindless skill less finca rush attacks and its destroying the game. Another good cartel gone. Good luck to all in c4l

Helpit

Sad to see good old school players quitting. There is only a hand full of cartels that actually deploy anymore (I believe YWC and X Cartels Reloaded). The Rest just want mindless skill less finca rush attacks and its destroying the game. Another good cartel gone. Good luck to all in c4l
[/QUOTE
Played for 2 years on Pt cartel. Just quit this week. Always deployed even when diegos and Scorpions ruled. About half the players from Pt cartel deployed even during wars But tired of brainless game

dsounded

Good luck boys, if you looking for new active cartel, take a look at "Ukraine"

Last edited: