Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Google Play/ITunes

Muhammed

Just want to inform everyone that I have had several conversation with different support personal in regards to cheats and hacks being utilized by some players.

Every developer I have spoken with has admitted knowledge to these issues and even brought up ones unknown to me. After asking for some sort of compensation to keep me competitive (I have spent 1200 cdn) I was shot down.

I have taken it upon myself to send Screen Shots and full length documentation of all communications with the support staff to to Google play and iTunes.

Google responded with they are going to investigate and remove Narcos from there download Page, iTunes response was if I could provide them with player identification on fraudulent returns they would go after the game/devs as the devs admitted to knowing it was in an issue in multiple emails.

I am attempting to get everyone some sort of compensation or have the game fully removed from Google and iTunes.

Muhammed

It's all good I don't expect to hear from him, I am just putting him on notice.

Crashy2

If you have any complaints or think you might have been cheated out of your money contact Apple customer service or google play. It's a waste of time to complain on FTXGAMES FORUM. it's the wrong place unless of course if you want to whine.
Just want to inform everyone that I have had several conversation with different support personal in regards to cheats and hacks being utilized by some players.

Every developer I have spoken with has admitted knowledge to these issues and even brought up ones unknown to me. After asking for some sort of compensation to keep me competitive (I have spent 1200 cdn) I was shot down.

I have taken it upon myself to send Screen Shots and full length documentation of all communications with the support staff to to Google play and iTunes.

Google responded with they are going to investigate and remove Narcos from there download Page, iTunes response was if I could provide them with player identification on fraudulent returns they would go after the game/devs as the devs admitted to knowing it was in an issue in multiple emails.

I am attempting to get everyone some sort of compensation or have the game fully removed from Google and iTunes.

Muhammed

If you have any complaints or think you might have been cheated out of your money is Apple customer service or google play. You can tell them how fraudulent this company is.
They have been informed, I sent them several conversation I have had with Olga, Daria and Hazar. All 3 acknowledge the known cheats, Hazar told me about an additional one I didn't know about. Daria claimed knowledge on people refunding purchasing from Apple based on not receiving what they purchase or it wasn't what the wanted. (Fruad).

IcyThunder

Are a lot of people using cheats/hacks then? Can't say I've come across anything odd myself and nothing comes up on a Google other than those fake "generators" lol so can't be that we'll known?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Thanks for looping me in, @Muhammed. We do all we can to combat cheating of any kind. Please report any instances of this you see or hear about - the more information we have the better.

Muhammed

They are well known, you probably aren't part of the "right" community is all.

Are a lot of people using cheats/hacks then? Can't say I've come across anything odd myself and nothing comes up on a Google other than those fake "generators" lol so can't be that we'll known?

Muhammed

The new update did absolutely nothing to fix the problems, all things I addressed with Devs still function....

The new update was nothing more then an additional way for FTX to profit.

Thanks for looping me in, @Muhammed. We do all we can to combat cheating of any kind. Please report any instances of this you see or hear about - the more information we have the better.

Muhammed

So I have successfully gotten a $1300 refund from Google play, they gave me back everything input in prior to my original complaint. I am more then satisfied with the results.

IcyThunder

So I have successfully gotten a $1300 refund from Google play, they gave me back everything input in prior to my original complaint. I am more then satisfied with the results.
Wow well done, are you still playing the game? Or have they banned you now

Muhammed

I can still play through Facebook, game is no longer attached to Google play, i am not allowed to make any purchases or in breach the agreed upon terms set up by Google play and could be subject to criminal charges.

Wow well done, are you still playing the game? Or have they banned you now[/QUOTE