Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ground defense, Forta, and Strong Medicine

Naio

How does ground defense work in conjucntion with -% damage to finca abilities? Im assuming the higher of the two is what factors in to finca attacks even though that isnt made clear. I have 44% GD and -55% missiles to finca, yet this past war i was still big banged by 3 flashes/ 4 missiles with maxed finca. Granted the guy was 58 and i am 51 but with 99% missile defense, even with big bang, i dont understand the math here.

My other question is how does strong medicine work? Looking at the set when youre assigning it to a sicario, it mentions the damage reduction. When you look at the set through your workshop to check how to get the lv 1 - 5, it says when within the radius. Is the damage reduction only applicable when you use a medpack? Also, does it stack with other sicarios? My cartel was looking at this as a compound set, but im not sure thats correct.

Tom

How does ground defense work in conjucntion with -% damage to finca abilities? Im assuming the higher of the two is what factors in to finca attacks even though that isnt made clear. I have 44% GD and -55% missiles to finca, yet this past war i was still big banged by 3 flashes/ 4 missiles with maxed finca. Granted the guy was 58 and i am 51 but with 99% missile defense, even with big bang, i dont understand the math here.

My other question is how does strong medicine work? Looking at the set when youre assigning it to a sicario, it mentions the damage reduction. When you look at the set through your workshop to check how to get the lv 1 - 5, it says when within the radius. Is the damage reduction only applicable when you use a medpack? Also, does it stack with other sicarios? My cartel was looking at this as a compound set, but im not sure thats correct.
1.question: There is a thread with this topic:
Calculating BB vs GD

Naio

Thanks Tom. So what i am getting is say they have 50% BB.. i have 99% missile reduction between GD and -% missile dam talents.. after 3 flashes, theyre still getting a 51% damage add to their missile? (150% - 99%) Sound correct?
And any info on Strong Medicine?

Tom

Thanks Tom. So what i am getting is say they have 50% BB.. i have 99% missile reduction between GD and -% missile dam talents.. after 3 flashes, theyre still getting a 51% damage add to their missile? (150% - 99%) Sound correct?
And any info on Strong Medicine?
Yes that’s right.
Strong medicine I have no experience