Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HAS ANYONE SEEN D-BAG???

GHI1968

The ****** was ****** the other day, My man Rio was banned for a right load of ******* swearing....... the unlucky **** :rolleyes:

D-Block2

Banned
Now that EVERYONE is calling you D-Bag for some reason.......... There is no way you can even call MML out on anything, you're definitely not in his league to act like you even matter to him. Another 6-12 months you will get there I'm sure. If being a D-Bag was a career option, you'd be set for life.
It's really funny that you say I'm out of his league.....I massacred his base and he missiled my finca.....hmmmm who's really in the BIG LEAGUES??? o_O

D-Block2

Banned
What lvl are you KFAN8??? can you pls show up on my map so I can poop on your base o_O
Or am I in a way different league than you??? :D:D

GHI1968

What lvl are you KFAN8??? can you pls show up on my map so I can poop on your base o_O
Or am I in a way different league than you??? :D:D
You can't say the word that begins and ends with a 'p' and has 'oo' in the middle..... this is a PG13 forum! (And the kids would call it **** anyway)

D-Block2

Banned
More damage than him????? probably because he missiled the **** out of your short lived, infant base! Work on that first bro. Lol I'm a huge fan of Krist, someday you will see me (probably 6-12 months hahaha.
You are actually giving him praise for sending seven missiles to my finca lmfao :D:D:D
You must both come from the SoW....School of Whackness!!! :confused:

D-Block2

Banned
@KFAN8....maybe if you watched my attack on your friend you might actually figure how to smash a base properly ;)
And not the way a 3 year old could manage :eek::eek:

D-Block2

Banned
Where is all the "Fraud Squad" responders??? I really was expecting a better turnout :p