Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do i get ground defence bonus.please help. .. thanks. .

myri

are you reading the big protest threads against this update?

Buhawi

don't try it yet. I tried changing my skill slot type using dice, (All attack or All defense) wasted all the dice since we cant use the old skills. bought new skills but skills are specified to different bonuses which is very hard to get. You can only do this by buying a offer. or maybe I'm wrong and I haven't done the right thing. lol

Boogersugar

You need the skills with the ground defence bonus. You can try to level up or upgrade your old skills to get them or you can buy chests and hope for the best.

Ridin Dirty

Yeah not worth it, and this is sound advice from top level top paying players saying skills are BS.

myri

dear boogersugar, at this point 'hope for the best' is not an option, this update has screwed us up so much, i can't believe you'd still happily throw your money away.

some of us are really pissed that after spending so much gold maxing out sicario's talents, we basically get to do it all over again. not to mention all of the other issues in this game, which really should have been addressed first, before adding that stupid skill feature and creating even more chaos.

Last edited: