Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many of the following inventory items do you have?

lobsterboy

I'll go first...

Helmet x 28
Armor Plate x 396
Hardware x 235
Electronics x 93

Rio26

Banned
Lobster boy when are you going to grave the Scurvy Dogs with your presence.. We could sure use a lobster like you on our side!

sky_high

helmet x20
armor plate x156
electronics x102
hardware x192

i think he means to sell items for actual money back and not like 9x less than what it's worth. for example: red dot sight is 5000 to sell and 50,000 to buy so why would i sell it?

lobsterboy

Lobster boy when are you going to grave the Scurvy Dogs with your presence.. We could sure use a lobster like you on our side!
We have a good team at Enemy of the State. I thought I read in your thread that you are quitting the game?

lobsterboy

helmet x20
armor plate x156
electronics x102
hardware x192

i think he means to sell items for actual money back and not like 9x less than what it's worth. for example: red dot sight is 5000 to sell and 50,000 to buy so why would i sell it?
Only if you have excess inventory and won't be using it, I guess.

Rio26

Banned
Yeah I was going to quit, apple disabled my ID and I couldn't update the game, meaning I couldn't attack any bases so it would've been pointless to continue, got it sorted after 2 days of inactivity, would've caught serge by now otherwise :p

lobsterboy

Yeah I was going to quit, apple disabled my ID and I couldn't update the game, meaning I couldn't attack any bases so it would've been pointless to continue, got it sorted after 2 days of inactivity, would've caught serge by now otherwise :p
What's your level and rating right now?

Rio26

Banned
Nope this is just the first time round playing the game.. Have it sussed out tho ;)

Anonymus

Nope this is just the first time round playing the game.. Have it sussed out tho ;)
Level 36, Rating 1914.. I keep my level down intentionally though.
I got you. In this game if you want to go up in top 10 you need to have low lvl and put enough defense sics and have good set of maxed attacking sics and you will go up quick because you will be getting only your lvl or a bit higher only. Nice trick

Rio26

Banned
I got you. In this game if you want to go up in top 10 you need to have low lvl and put enough defense sics and have good set of maxed attacking sics and you will go up quick because you will be getting only your lvl or a bit higher only. Nice trick
You got half of the trick, there's a bit more to it than that :p

Laquica

Helmet x 10
Armor Plate x 841
Hardware x 835
Electronics x 930