Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many skill chest were you gifted with the new update in game

Honeybadger

Ftx has given all players who got skills and arent part of a set. Im wondering how many they gave you. I recived 63 skill chest an now got addition of 3 extra big bang effect level I . Thanks to the new no deploy strategy update

BillyBob

Banned
134 chests however, NO DICE. Typical FTX BS. I can't do anything with no dice, so I have a handful of complete skills just sitting.
This is because they want you to BUY more chests and get 20 dice with each chest :eek::eek:

RazorRev

So do I have to change the skills that were already assigned to my sicarios to activate the skill set bonus?? What happens to the ones that were already assigned? Do I lose them??

I got 83k :eek: it's going to take a while to open them all...
chest.jpg

Well it's better than nothing i still have half a mill of dice so im good for now :cool:
dice.png

Huanito

I have 2 accounts , a non gold which got 10 chests
And a gold account which got 34 chests.
I prefer to have the gold back in order o buy the chests again due to the shots in getting skills of a highr level then level 1 as we did get in the update chests.

Uschcobar

I have 2 accounts , a non gold which got 10 chests
And a gold account which got 34 chests.
I prefer to have the gold back in order o buy the chests again due to the shots in getting skills of a highr level then level 1 as we did get in the update chests.
What is a gold account?

Tinygenius

I got 1007. Only opened 500 so far. Finger got sore lol. 99% are all second chance bonuses but no dice to convert to something more useful. I'll leave the rest for a day when I'm bored.

Uschcobar

I got 1007. Only opened 500 so far. Finger got sore lol. 99% are all second chance bonuses but no dice to convert to something more useful. I'll leave the rest for a day when I'm bored.
When you received ~ 1.000 Chests, means you once bought 1.000 Chest à 200 Gold.

So, you spend 200.000 Gold for chests????

Revilo

I got 33 which is funny because I got all my skill chests from raid events and didn't actually buy one :confused:
not complaining but at the same time can't be bothered to open them up, what you gonna do with heaps of lvl 1 skills without any dice o_O