Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to replace Capo who is mia

Bogan

Im right hand in a cartel called "Cartel de oz" our capo hasnt been online in atleast 4-5 months myself and everyone else in the cartel would like him to be stood down from the capo roll so other members can be promoted is there anything you can do about this

Cruzzer

Not possible and not even being worked on as an issue. Sucks for your cartel to be in that position, but it'll never change. There's not a game out there like this that has an option like that to remove the groups leader.

Bogan

Yeah it's ****** I've spoken to the support team about it and their recommendation was to get everyone into a new cartel and start over. Yeah right we're really gunna walk away from all the gold and what not we've pored into the Capo club. We've worked around it for months just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone has been in the same situation.

Cruzzer

There's a couple cartels in that spot. It's been brought up before. Chase's response was that it's not a feature in any other games like this one so don't expect it as a feature here either. And it's a feature that could cause a lot of problems. If a capo went on vacation, he could come back and not have a cartel anymore.

TheFeardOne

Yeah it's ****** spot to be in but I'm sure it's pretty easy for them to see a player hasn't been active in almost 6 months.. our cartel is doing great without him, we've gotten to number 1 in Australia and we'll keep striving forward, just sucks as it would be good to free up another sport for a right hand or what not
I have seen that in other games the leader will drop in rank if inactive for at longer time. There should at least happend if inactive for 1 or max 2 months... The war and compound is one of this games strengths and to start over again with new cartel is a terrible solution!

☆ Capo of Norwegian Mafia☆

Colkeve

Your capo went for a real life cartel war and was killed in battle.... so sad his phone was smashed well.... I think ones you guys are doing good as a cartel and have a good communication network. You're good. It's just 1 slot out of 5.

Mike Toreno

The best action is to overthrow ur Capo

replace by the Lieutenant.

If ur Cartel is to win in the Wars then U

get rid of ur MIA CAPO.

Bogan

Yeah but how do you do that, as far as I can tell you can't. Right hands would get premoted before lieutenants

Mike Toreno

Yeah but how do you do that, as far as I can tell you can't. Right hands would get premoted before lieutenants
Nope Lieutenants first cos the Boss said

so. The right hand is always an ape a

buffoon if i might say.

PUZZLE

Yeah it's ****** I've spoken to the support team about it and their recommendation was to get everyone into a new cartel and start over. Yeah right we're really gunna walk away from all the gold and what not we've pored into the Capo club. We've worked around it for months just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone has been in the same situation.
Hey guy try to merge with some cartel which already has pretty good capo perks. There is a cartel called $inaloa. They have very well advanced capo club. It's lvl 55. Pretty high. Talk to them. They are looking for some weaker cartel to merge

Eezzyy

Im right hand in a cartel called "Cartel de oz" our capo hasnt been online in atleast 4-5 months myself and everyone else in the cartel would like him to be stood down from the capo roll so other members can be promoted is there anything you can do about this
Come join Them Boys... y'all are stick with no CAPO. JOIN THEM BOYS

Bogan

Nah we're going alright just sucks not being able to remove a non active player

Woger Wabbit

Don't even consider torenos remarks. hes not the brightest. Its a bad situation to be in but bear in mind that he may well of spent cash while he was still playing so there will be rules that FTX have to adhere to via apple and google. I know it sucks but it is what it is.

Mike Toreno

Don't even consider torenos remarks. hes not the brightest. Its a bad situation to be in but bear in mind that he may well of spent cash while he was still playing so there will be rules that FTX have to adhere to via apple and google. I know it sucks but it is what it is.
I don't like ur remarks tutti come to think of it as a

warning don't screw around my turf or I'll break ur face !

C u in Cartel Wars !

His lordship

Hey guy try to merge with some cartel which already has pretty good capo perks. There is a cartel called $inaloa. They have very well advanced capo club. It's lvl 55. Pretty high. Talk to them. They are looking for some weaker cartel to merge
Thanks for the shout out. Yes, $inaloa cartel still going and always looking for new players. We're working with The New Firm to try to get both cartels into fairer wars.
As for the original question. I don't think there's an easy solution, but probably the best suggestion is the option to overthrow capo if he/she has been inactive for a sustained period of time. We've had the problem in $inaloa before, but eventually the capo logged back in and demoted himself.

Bogan

How do u overthrow a capo though when he hasn't logged in for 6months and u don't expect them to log in anytime soon

His lordship

How do u overthrow a capo though when he hasn't logged in for 6months and u don't expect them to log in anytime soon
You can't. Which sucks. Each cartel relies on the capo being honest enough to remove themself when they've had enough of the game. As capo myself, I know that's what I will do when I finish playing. Won't leave the others hanging.

Bogan

No worries mate cheers for clearing that up. I've pretty much just taken on the Capo role from a right hand prospective. Got the cartel into number 1 in the Australian region. Spent months letting people in them booting them if they weren't getting involved now got a great cartel except a Mia Capo