Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to transfer a saved game to another device on Android?

Renan

Hi peeps,

I was wondering if one of you guys could give a tutorial on how to transfer one account to another device.

My friend agreed to give me his account as he's recently stopped playing and I'd like to add his game progress to my device. I believe he's got his game linked to his personal Facebook and Google accounts. But is it possible to transfer his saved game to a dummy Google account I recently created and add it as my 2nd account on my device and how?

I can't seem to find anything related to this question on this forum or the FAQ section. Cheers!

Julio

Hi peeps,

I was wondering if one of you guys could give a tutorial on how to transfer one account to another device.

My friend agreed to give me his account as he's recently stopped playing and I'd like to add his game progress to my device. I believe he's got his game linked to his personal Facebook and Google accounts. But is it possible to transfer his saved game to a dummy Google account I recently created and add it as my 2nd account on my device and how?

I can't seem to find anything related to this question on this forum or the FAQ section. Cheers!

email tech support. they will give you step by step instructions.

bwahahaha

Julio

lol.

Step 1. Give your friend email and password info for new gmail account that you set up and have him install on his phone.
Step 2. Have him go to game setting (in NCW) and disconnect from game.
Step 3. Have him go to game setting and connect to new google play account, His game should now be linked to the new email address.
Step 4. He logs out.
Step 5. You log out of your current game.
Step 6. You log into game using new google play account.

Once you have the game on your phone, you can toggle between your two accounts by logging out and then back in under game settings.

Renan

lol.

Step 1. Give your friend email and password info for new gmail account that you set up and have him install on his phone.
Step 2. Have him go to game setting (in NCW) and disconnect from game.
Step 3. Have him go to game setting and connect to new google play account, His game should now be linked to the new email address.
Step 4. He logs out.
Step 5. You log out of your current game.
Step 6. You log into game using new google play account.

Once you have the game on your phone, you can toggle between your two accounts by logging out and then back in under game settings.
Wow big thanks to you mate I'm gonna try it!