Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Huge reward differences between countries in gold wall

Vinnie Di Maggio

There are insane differences in the amount of gold that's awarded on the offers from the gold wall depending on what country you live in.

I'll give you just one example but these are countless. Lords Mobile / complete castle level 11 :

USA payoff = 16,052 gold
Singapore payoff = 1,284 gold

Isn't there something FTX can do about this? As you can guess I'm not living in the US or I wouldn't be complaining.

EgregiousParagon.

I am a developer with many years of experience [C#,C++ including OS kernels,somewhat familiar with Unity, HAX, you name it] I was ask year ago to look at fyber offerwall. As a developer, you do not have much of control of what was presented or pricing.

If you use fyber SDK - all you can do is based on Android intent - display the OfferWall. If you use fyber SDK, a bit more work, you have a filter option - that all it does filters some offers. I believe the rule is once you setup your virtual currency - it can not be changed, you have to create new currency with new exchange rate. Nothing you can do when particular Sponsor decided that your region should not be rewarded, or should be rewarded very little....

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yeah I figured that was probably not a simple matter. Nonetheless it is going to create differences by regions, it's a shame.

Revilo

tough luck, and that's with Singapore being one of the most expensive places in Asia :D
if I remember correctly the payoff in Germany was something like 3.600 gold.
actually stuck with this game, upgrading castle to level 18 now :D

Gogs

Even an offers by themself, friend went to Ireland, his offer wall is much bigger and he have options, i don’t, ‘cause my offer wall in Croatia is lame, way much.
Is there anything i could change, like filter, or change location, on phone, or game?

TheImmortal

I'm into this, FYBER went completely silent after the Unibet offer and 'Veronica' from FTX is basically telling me that a deal on which only one part does it's job is 'completed'. FYBER is looking pretty much like a scam company to me right now, their support is completely useless; nor that FTX's Veronica is of any help either - you write her three questions and she'd only read up until the first column.

I'm fuming, my experience with these teams support has been the most nerve wrecking experience i've been through lately. How can companies with such 'support' team survive in 2017? :/

Gogs

Guess they can, ‘cuz the thing is they myb do their expected job, in or out the company.
They have supp team, contained 10-20pax? Is that enough? Don’t think so.
Too much ppl is playing this game, then u can imagine how much do they receive mails from each of us.
Outstanding.
After all, what am trying to say, u r not going to change anything, they would, myb, listen to ur advise, complainants, etc.
But, they will keep on going, it just work for them.
Fyber is the same sh.!.t, myb worse.

double pownage

Always gotten my stuff even when need wait some time.
I always explain, no credits received , reached level 4.
Clearly state that u reached the goal and add screenshot.
If u have a weird language , u might want to translate the goal on screenshot so they understand it.
If game is your local language they might not always see that u reached it if they dont understand language.
If u state that u reached the goal with screenshot, always went well. Only 1 time needed to translate after denied so they understood message.

double pownage

Also offers can go down or up in value, once more people use the offer, it tends to go down in value. Mobile started at 3300 and now its 2000.
Guess countries who get it first get the best offer.
If u live near border of your country, going on wifi on neighboring country u will see their offers.

LeeMuerto

It makes sense. Ever bought pay per click? You can choose your target country. Guess which one is the most expensive. The payouts will be pretty much identical in ratio to normalized cost of pay-per-click advertising from country to country.

1000 Clicks in USA might be $0.50 each. Advertiser expects conversion rate of 3.5%. They buy a lot of clicks and use this as their base number.

Some other country may have a lower purchasing power which really translates to a lower conversion rate. Let's say 0.7% in Country X. Advertiser here will only be willing to pay around $0.10 per click. And maybe the expected lifetime value is lower in that country too because on average users cancel after 3 months instead of 6 months. So now they are only willing to pay $0.05 per click in Country X.